nickcruz60
    nickcruz60's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4380

Waino Tonight

Why is the line so low vs TB? Any thoughts?

ctguy
    ctguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Made me scared to. I'm ready to pound the hell on the cards

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Cards or maybe the under only way I see it. Stl can be straight dogshit on offense themselves alot of the time. Only angle I can see the "sharps" taking here who've driven this line down would be Waino's last start. He pitched a gem in Kc and went into the 9th and the Cards blew it so he got a no decision. But maybe sharps a equating that performance almost like a no no and fading his next start?!? Far as I'm concerned unless he's gonna be tossing b.p. pitches at these scrubs who cares?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I took King Felix -119 on Sunday having some slight reservations cause it looked too easy. My only regret was not taking the run line!

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I took King Felix -119 on Sunday having some slight reservations cause it looked too easy. My only regret was not taking the run line!
    i posted yday i was going to the game,and for the life of me i never thought the line would drop ..i got yday at -145 yikes i may consider some live bets while at the game.. gl guys on what ever you do..L2P2

YoGaddy
    Update your status
    YoGaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2203

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Play2 View Post
    i posted yday i was going to the game,and for the life of me i never thought the line would drop ..i got yday at -145 yikes i may consider some live bets while at the game.. gl guys on what ever you do..L2P2
    I got it at -145 late last night because I thought it would rise but still confident in Waino