farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday

Athletics -140 Kazmir vs Jimenez.

Looks like Oakland May lose today so I'm looking at them again tomorrow. Be back later with details on why I like this play.

farmhouse1

So the A's lost last night and I think I over looked some important stuff. Like the pitcher the orioles had going for one. I looked him up a bit ago and guess he's a first rounder and throws 97-100 mph definitely no slouch. Typically when a team faces a pitcher who've they've never seen before they tend to not do so well with the limited looks on him. So makes sense why he was able to dominate the Oakland team. I guess last time sonny gray faced the orioles he got hit hard and often and same thing happened so I did overlook that also. Also couple hours before the game there was a huge drop in the ML almost 20 cents. Pretty large drop. Mistakes on my part and it costed me but Oakland is too good of a team and I've been cashing in them lately so going to keep at it with them. Like this play more now that they lost and are sending their veteran pitcher to the mound and they'll be facing another veteran so they'll definitely have more info on Jimenez then they did on the guy they had going yesterday.

farmhouse1

So I really like Oakland to bounce back tomorrow and take the rubber match against Baltimore mainly because of the pitching matchup I see. Jimenez gets the mound for the orioles and looking at his numbers I don't think he's in good form lately especially playing at home and in day games. He is 0-4 at home with an era of 5.72 and in only 28 innings he's allowed 28 hits, 18 earned runs, 22 strike outs and allowing 16 walks. He's also allowing a .366 OBP and a 1.55 WHIP. Now when he pitches day games he's numbers are even uglier. He's 0-4 with a 9.00 ERA and in only 19 innings he's given up 30 hits, 19 earned runs, only 17 strike outs and 13 walks. He's also allowing a .448 OBP and a 2.26 WHIP during day games. Guy must be a vampire.

farmhouse1

Now let's look at Scott kazmir numbers. On the road he's 3-1 with a 3.11 era. In 37 innings he's allowed 32 hits and only 13 earned runs, 38 strike outs and only 13 walks. He's allowing only a .299 OBP and a 1.19 WHIP. Now when kazmir is pitching in day games his numbers still look solid to me. He is 3-0 in day games with a 1.31 ERA and in only 34 innings he allowed 21 hits and only 5 earned runs! Very impressive. Also striking out 28 with only 4 walks allowed! Again very impressive numbers from Scott. He's only allowing a .205 OBP and a .73 WHIP in day games!

farmhouse1

Oakland in their last 10 games against righties are batting .265 with an OBP of .348 and averaging 5.98 runs.

orioles in their last 10 games against lefties are batting .294 with an OBP of .327 but only averaging 2.72 runs???

farmhouse1

Looking at how batters have done against both these pitchers I see that nick markakis for Baltimore has had the most success off kazmir but nobody else has really done much. Oakland hasn't hit Jimenez well in the past but the form that he's in right now I don't see why they won't be able to knock him around with their offense. Athletics have the much better bullpen and for the second game in a row they had no trouble with the orioles only sonny gray did.

farmhouse1

So I see this game going kinda opposite of how yesterday's game went. I think Oakland will be able to tag Jimenez early and often while kazmir can hold down the very dangerous orioles lineup. And later on in the game when the bullpens are needed I fully trust Oakland stellar bullpen to hold down the orioles and wouldn't be surprised if the orioles bullpen gives up a few late runs in the game. I also don't believe the money line will drop as dramatically as yesterday's did.

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Trying to convince yourself or someone else? Oakland tomorrow, got it.

farmhouse1

Myself. Well and I also believe it's a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

hard to bet against baltimore at this point, they haven't been just winning games but they've been winning by a fair margin. this is going to be a good rubber match

farmhouse1

Nationals -130 Zimmerman vs stults

ive taking these guys the past 5 including yesterday and the day before when they were underdogs and they're cashing big for me. Zimmerman is very solid pitcher and the nats are missing Anthony rendon who was playing great but this team just wins period. Good price on a good team with a good pitcher I'll take it every time especially the way these guys are playing right now. Gotta keep ridding the hot team. Other then the blue jays these guys could be the 2nd hottest team right now. Zimmerman shouldn't have trouble with this weak offensive team and this stults guy is no pushover, he's actually had good success against the nats in the past but at a good price I'm taking the nat here.

farmhouse1

I think it's going to be much tougher for them going against kazmir tomorrow. Should be a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay89 View Post
    hard to bet against baltimore at this point, they haven't been just winning games but they've been winning by a fair margin. this is going to be a good rubber match

farmhouse1

Mariners -125 Hernandez vs archer

really like this play great price on a very hot team with their ace going tomorrow. Now I know this archer guy is pretty damn good but his team is playing bad lately and I don't think it'll get any easier against "king Felix." Mariners are 6-0 in Hernandezs last starts. Getting this pitcher at a low price is too hard to pas on.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by whtsox13 View Post
    I know right..... I took me 30 seconds to put a large play on balty.... 75% of the public was on them plus 91% of oddsportal..... Didn't even look anything up

farmhouse1

Well I'd rather look at statistics, matchups, pitchers and any other info I come across rather then just blindly fading the "public." Good luck with that method I'm sure it'll do well for you in the long run.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    I know right..... I took me 30 seconds to put a large play on balty.... 75% of the public was on them plus 91% of oddsportal..... Didn't even look anything up

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Well I'd rather look at statistics, matchups, pitchers and any other info I come across rather then just blindly fading the "public." Good luck with that method I'm sure it'll do well for you in the long run.
    Farm, take a look at my oddsportal account matt1216 in mlb I just finished winning 12/13 plays a couple days ago... Each pick took about a min to make...lol I'm actually doing very well.

both the Giants & Oak were huge public plays.... So I guess I'm doing fairly well thanks

farmhouse1

Good for you man. I just don't like that method of gambling at all. But if it's working for that's great man good luck with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Farm, take a look at my oddsportal account matt1216 in mlb I just finished winning 12/13 plays a couple days ago... Each pick took about a min to make...lol I'm actually doing very well.

both the Giants & Oak were huge public plays.... So I guess I'm doing fairly well thanks

farmhouse1

Oakland up 7-0. Jimenez is getting rocked!!

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Great call on the A's, Farmhouse!

Think I'll try my luck with the Nats today-- Washington Nationals ($250 to win 192)

farmhouse1

Good luck man wish you woulda jumped on Oakland today it was my favorite play. Just because they lose one game it won't steer me away. This team is rolling right now and cashing big time lately. I see Oakland is playing the angels tomorrow. Those bastards owe me for giving me a terrible bad beat yesterday against the white sox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post

Think I'll try my luck with the Nats today-- Washington Nationals ($250 to win 192)

farmhouse1

Can't go wrong betting in the hot nationals and Jordan Zimmerman. Good today!

farmhouse1

Adding Rockies/dodgers under 4.5 -110 F5 innings

think this game starts out slow with de la rosa & kershaw pitching.

farmhouse1

Adding: giants/mets under 25.5 hits+runs+errors -110

zach wheeler is in really good form right now and without pagan & posey the giants aren't offensive juggernauts. Mets offense typically sucks and Timmy has dominated them in the past. See a low scoring ugly game here.

farmhouse1

King Felix and the mariners are now 7-0 when he starts!!!!!

Legend_beatz

Can't go wrong betting in the hot nationals and Jordan Zimmerman. Good today!

Hell yeaaaa!

Legend_beatz

Good luck man wish you woulda jumped on Oakland today it was my favorite play. Just because they lose one game it won't steer me away. This team is rolling right now and cashing big time lately. I see Oakland is playing the angels tomorrow. Those bastards owe me for giving me a terrible bad beat yesterday against the white sox.
    Yeah, you've been riding he A's hard lately.... gonna take em against the Angels tomorrow I assume?

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

King Felix and the mariners are now 7-0 when he starts!!!!!
    Last 7 starts, true. Seattle is 10-4 overall this season when he starts.

DutchPrimetime
    DutchPrimetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

nice hits A's & Nats. i'm staying riding the Giants

kayle163
    kayle163's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

looking good brother

jz833
    jz833's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6093

Tailed you on Nats and Dodgers/Rockies under 4.5 F5....good call my man

Legend_beatz

Washington Nationals ($250 to win 192) - WIN!
    Think it's safe to say that the Nats got this game. Good start to the day

farmhouse1

Yeahhhh budddddy. Hit nats, Oakland, mariners, the under F5, and I ended up jumping on the giants at the last second. Lost the hits+runs+errors play but today definitely made up for that bullshit yesterday with the white sox/angels game. Great day today boys. Congratulations to anybody who tailed some of my plays glad I could help and provide a couple winners for anybody.

farmhouse1

Hell yeah brotha. Nats be killing it lately. Glad you jump on them today and cashed.
    Think it's safe to say that the Nats got this game. Good start to the day

farmhouse1

I'm not sure right now with out really looking into it. Going to be a tough series for both teams but Oakland is definitely on my radar right now.
    Yeah, you've been riding he A's hard lately.... gonna take em against the Angels tomorrow I assume?

kayle163
    kayle163's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

nats win the east easy starting to put it all together can't wait for harper to get back.

12 Last