farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday

Mariners +145 Elias vs cobb

so mariners are hot right now winning 5 in a row and 6-1 when Elias is pitching as an underdog. Rays playing like crap lately and are real bad against lefties. Cobb is a really good pitcher but I just don't think he's going to get the run support they'll need to win. Elias numbers look solid and the rays not really seen much if him also they're batting terribly against lefties lately.

farmhouse1

Saturday top bet: Blue jays -1.5 +124 Buehrle vs miller

Blue jays smoking hot lately really hitting the ball well. Mark Buehrle is on a 7 game winning streak and Shelby miller has gotten rocked in his last few games going 0-3 with a 7 era! Buehrle has been killing it and so have the blue jays bats. Cardinals have had a very difficult time with lefties lately and blue jays crushing righties. I don't think Shelby miller will be able to handle the blue jays lineup and they should smack him around. Will need to check blue jays lineup in the morning and make sure nobody important is out.
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 06-07-14 at 05:00 AM.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

How about Under 8 in Detroit? Same pitching match-up from like 3 weeks ago and was low scoring...seems when Scherzer in a pitcher's duel, he rises to occasion and so does opposing pitcher....of course, wind may be a factor.

farmhouse1

White sox/angels under 7.5 -110 sale vs shoemaker

last 3 times Chris sale has faced the angels it's gone under and his numbers against their lineup is ridiculous. He has dominated them With a 3-0 record and an era of .41 and a whip of .591. White sox haven't seen any of shoemaker and his numbers look solid to me.

farmhouse1

Not sure man shcerzer either pitches a gem or gets rocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    How about Under 8 in Detroit? Same pitching match-up from like 3 weeks ago and was low scoring...seems when Scherzer in a pitcher's duel, he rises to occasion and so does opposing pitcher....of course, wind may be a factor.

farmhouse1

Dodgers -1.5 +124 Grienke vs chacin

huge pitching mismatch here and dodgers seem to score well off of righties. This chacin guy the Rockies have starting has some real ugly numbers and Grienke hasn't had too much trouble with the Rockies lineup in his career. He's had very good success against tulowitzki & morneau which is good. Rockies 0-7 in their last 7 games really struggling. I'll take the team who's playing Better ball and has a huge pitching advantage with. Should be a blow out if the dodgers bullpen can take care of their job. Could get real ugly for Rockies when they go to their bullpen which is atrocious.
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 06-07-14 at 05:00 AM.

farmhouse1

Saturday card:

dodgers -1.5 +124
    blue jays -1.5 +124 (top bet)
    mariners +145
    white sox/angels under 7.5 -110
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 06-07-14 at 05:01 AM.

farmhouse1

Looked into it I actually kinda like it. Both pitchers are capable of shutting down line ups. I'm looking to play the first five innings under in the Red Sox/tigers & mariners/rays games for tomorrow.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Blue jays -1.5 +124 Buehrle vs miller

Blue jays smoking hot lately really hitting the ball well. Mark Buehrle is on a 7 game winning streak and Shelby miller has gotten rocked in his last few games going 0-3 with a 7 era! Buehrle has been killing it and so have the blue jays bats. Cardinals have had a very difficult time with lefties lately and blue jays crushing righties. I don't think Shelby miller will be able to handle the blue jays lineup and they should smack him around. Will need to check blue jays lineup in the morning and make sure nobody important is out.
    Farm you don't need to check the line up. This is a streaking team that have bats. Bet it and take it to the window

farmhouse1

Pirates -105 garza vs volquez

pirates playing extremely well lately simple as that. Garza numbers on the road aren't impressive and volquez numbers at home look solid. Going to ride the hot team playing at home. I'll take the hotter team at a nice price playing at home with a decent pitcher going.

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Farm you don't need to check the line up. This is a streaking team that have bats. Bet it and take it to the window

farmhouse1

Saturday card updated:

dodgers -1.5 +124
    blue jays -1.5 +124 (top bet)
    mariners +145
    pirates -105
    white sox/angels under 7.5 -110
    rays/mariners under 7 -110
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 06-07-14 at 05:02 AM.

farmhouse1

Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 3 Teams

Picks Odds Amount Win

MLB[910] SFO GIANTS
    Action

MLBSEA MARINERS v TB RAYS
    A COBB -R/R ELIAS -L
    u7-110

MLB[930] TOR BLUE JAYS
    Action

1 to win 4.04

hit a 2 team parlay yesterday going to give it another shot. Cobb has pitched well against the mariners lineup and Elias is a new face to Tampa which has been terrible against lefties lately. Giants are the giants they always seem to find a way to win and they have Hudson going who is very solid. Colon is no pushover but gotta give the edge to the giants with their stellar bullpen. Blue jays on fire and I don't think Shelby miller is the guy who's going to shut them down.
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 06-07-14 at 04:10 AM.

farmhouse1

Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 4 Teams

Picks Odds Amount Win

MLB[905] LA DODGERS
    Action

MLB[910] SFO GIANTS
    Action

MLB[926] DET TIGERS
    Action

MLB[930] TOR BLUE JAYS
    Action

1 To win 6.5

4 good teams with solid pitchers starting. I'll take a stab at a parlay with grienke, hudson, scherzer, & Buehrle

RollinDo

Without any resarch, and before looking at your plays, my top 3 Under bets were...

Boston-Det (Under 8)
    Sea-TB (Under 7)
    Sox - Angels (Under 7.5)

Top sides:
    W. Sox ML
    Detroit (1st 5)
    Jays -1
    Parlay: LA Dodgers -1 / SF Giants

farmhouse1

White sox money line seems a bit fishy to me. Angels seem dangerous and can't always rely on the white sox bats to put up runs. Just seems like it should be pricier with the way sale has dominated the angels in his career. I'm from Chicago so I get to actually watch this game prolly going to check out the first couple innings and see how this shoemaker guy pitches for the angels and then choose a side. His numbers don't look bad but would be great to actually see him in action. Could it be low maybe because the angels just beat them convincingly yesterday?

farmhouse1

GL man.
    Without any resarch, and before looking at your plays, my top 3 Under bets were...

Boston-Det (Under 8)
    Sea-TB (Under 7)
    Sox - Angels (Under 7.5)

Top sides:
    W. Sox ML
    Detroit (1st 5)
    Jays -1

farmhouse1

I'm definitely leaningfirst five innings under in the tigers/Red Sox game if the price is right. Lester last 2 outings he's been rock solid. Scherzer seems to not have much trouble against the Red Sox lineup so can see a pitchers duel from the start.

Boston-Det (Under 8)
    Sea-TB (Under 7)
    Sox - Angels (Under 7.5)

Top sides:
    W. Sox ML
    Detroit (1st 5)
    Jays -1
    Last edited by farmhouse1; 06-07-14 at 04:48 AM.

farmhouse1

I like that Detroit first 5 innings man. Might join ya on that one.

Boston-Det (Under 8)
    Sea-TB (Under 7)
    Sox - Angels (Under 7.5)

Top sides:
    W. Sox ML
    Detroit (1st 5)
    Jays -1

farmhouse1

I think the giants game will go just like yesterday's. Colon and Hudson been pitching well lately and think it'll come down to the bull pens again.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

farm-stop thinking analyzing 2nd. guessing yourself just bet it and cash--then have a nice juicy steak rite

farmhouse1

Chances of thunderstorms in Tampa bay & colorado today. Will be monitoring the weather for these games closely.

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    farm-stop thinking analyzing 2nd. guessing yourself just bet it and cash--then have a nice juicy steak rite

farmhouse1

White sox could be a steal at that price with Chris sale pitching.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    White sox could be a steal at that price with Chris sale pitching.
    Put in Sox last night...might put a little on Halos +1.5

RollinDo

I have FG Unders of:

Sox - Angels (U 7.5)...biggest play
    Sea-TB (U 8)...Part of parlay with Twins
    BoSox - Tigers (U 8)
    Decided this is better than 1st 5 since Scherzer should go 7 strong and BoSox pen is strong.

farmhouse1

athletics -143 gray vs gausman (top bet)

I'm getting the better team with sir ace going against a orioles team with terrible pitching. I'm taking Oakland every time at this very reasonable price.

farmhouse1

Cubs/marlins under 25.5 hits + runs + errors -110

Game should go by like yesterday's. Both pitchers seem solid and both offenses aren't juggernauts. Looks high for a game with ese teams & pitchers going.

farmhouse1

Gaints/mets under 23.5 hits + runs + errors -110

hudsin is very good and should have absolutely no problem with the mets today and colon has been doing better lately. Think this game gets decided later on by the bullpens and I think both pitchers can hold it down early on.

farmhouse1

Parlay Wager (top parlay of the day)
    Remove
    Picks Odds Amount Win
    Remove
    MLB[910] SFO GIANTS
    Action
    Remove
    MLB[921] OAK ATHLETICS
    Action

$1 to win $1.80

Really like both these teams with their pitchers they have going against teams who are inconsistent.

farmhouse1

Parlay Wager - 1 Parlay of 3 Teams

Picks Odds Amount Win

MLB[905] LA DODGERS
    Action

MLB[910] SFO GIANTS
    Action

MLB[921] OAK ATHLETICS
    Action

1 To win 3.76

Legend_beatz
    Burning books like Jehoiakim
    Legend_beatz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Bunch of plays going on here today, good stuff Farm. Like the Blue Jays play alot.... will probably throw some dough on that pick as well. Was thinking about a Giants-BlueJays parlay in all honesty. LETS GET THIS MONEY!

farmhouse1

Nationals +121 treinen vs cashner

Andrew cashner is a good pitcher but he's facing a very hot team right now in the nationals, A very dangerous lineup. Have to take the much better team at + money no matter the guy they have going today. I've been cashing in on this team big the last week and I believe they're + money today because they have some pitcher that's not well known. Well the nats typically have a good pitching staff and this guy must be good if he's on the nats. He's going against a terrible padres team and I don't think he'll do bad. It's cashner who will need to worry today. Gotta take the much better team at + money every time.

farmhouse1

Giants and Oakland brother. Bo teams have solid pitchers going and are rolling lately. It's my favorite parlay today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend_beatz View Post
    Bunch of plays going on here today, good stuff Farm. Like the Blue Jays play alot.... will probably throw some dough on that pick as well. Was thinking about a Giants-BlueJays parlay in all honesty. LETS GET THIS MONEY!

farmhouse1

Red Sox/tigers under 7.5 -105

two top tier pitchers facing off in a rivalry game today should see a tight ball game. Pretty much hoping both these pitchers are focused cause if not they are definitely capable of getting knocked around.

12 Last