VIT_O12
    VIT_O12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I know its a big line but gotta play the Rays and Price today for me...small wager to start the week

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Quote Originally Posted by VIT_O12 View Post
    I know its a big line but gotta play the Rays and Price today for me...small wager to start the week
    Not worth that kind of juice bro on that shit team I don't care who is on mound. If I was going to do anything on it I would take Seattle on run line or sprinkle a small amount on ml. Gl I'm still looking at games.

ZIPPER HEAD

Call me crazy but for shits and giggles I took Seattle on ml. Followed up with parlay oak and San Fran tonight. Good luck boys!

ZIPPER HEAD

Hope u boys sprinkled some on Seattle this morning love it.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Hope u boys sprinkled some on Seattle this morning love it.
    Yes I personally liked them beforehand, and played it bigger once I saw you and other reputable guys on them as well!

Who you liking for tonight my man? I'm looking to start a new open parlay and try to be disciplined enough to slowly fill it in a little at a time!

ZIPPER HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Yes I personally liked them beforehand, and played it bigger once I saw you and other reputable guys on them as well!

Who you liking for tonight my man? I'm looking to start a new open parlay and try to be disciplined enough to slowly fill it in a little at a time!
    Nice sempervwhat sorry my trifecta did not come in on sat. I have a two team parlay with Oakland and San Fran. Good luck brother

First 12