lovetobet
    lovetobet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2200

Game scared me enough to take it on the -1RL @ +103 so I wasn't laying the -146; feking great win and they were nice enough to manufacture a run in the bottom of the 8th for a two run lead and give me the cover on the RL, thanks Giants.

It's simple bet----win, bet----win, bet-----win, rinse-----repeat, rinse---repeat; watch bankroll swell!!!!

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

how do we feel tonight??

lovetobet

Scared. In capping this game I wouldn't play it; Stras. is heating up and so are the Nats but I'm on them again +117 at home, what the hell!!

DutchPrimetime
    DutchPrimetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

I'm on them at +116, and I did a separate parlay with Over 6.5 total. I feel good with how things are going, they are hitting but so are we.

DutchPrimetime
    DutchPrimetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 153

if you werent on them, a live bet when it was 2-0 Nats would have been king at over +300 odds.

lovetobet

Can't say I'm really surprised with last nights outcome, like I said above not a game I would normally have played but for now I'm on them every day.

I like tonight's match-up much better and it sounds like Pagan will hopefully be back in the line-up and if he is, then I like it even more. Go Giantes!!

echun32
    echun32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by lovetobet View Post
    Can't say I'm really surprised with last nights outcome, like I said above not a game I would normally have played but for now I'm on them every day.

I like tonight's match-up much better and it sounds like Pagan will hopefully be back in the line-up and if he is, then I like it even more. Go Giantes!!
    I did the same thing and said fuk it even tho I knew they were in a bad spot yesterday...figures we lost...feel really good about tonight tho. How long have you been playing them every day?

lovetobet

About a month ago, it was the 2nd game of a four game stint against the Dodgers in LA. It was the game after an extra innings game the Giants won, Voglesong beat Beckett. I had been thinking about giving it a try after they swept the Braves in Atlanta earlier in that road trip but wanted to watch more of the road trip, they lost 2 out of 3 against the Pirates and then they took the 1st game of the LA series and that was it, I'd seen enough across the board and watched the prices enough that I figured I'd just start betting them every day, partially because I seemed to be missing the best value plays (Voglesong vs. Beckett) and betting some of the lesser value plays. I'm a Giants fan and watch almost every game and keep a close eye on them and really felt like they were mis-pricing the Giants basically every day thus fek it, value every day IMO.

I will say after stating last week that I still didn't think the books were pricing them right, I've seen a shift in that over the last few games, seems like the prices on the Giants are finally getting a lot sharper. Keeping a close eye on it as I've won a good chunk and don't plan on giving it all back. Luckily I hit my other play tonight on the Marlins at +150, so that turned me a small profit even with the juice on MadBum.
    Last edited by lovetobet; 06-11-14 at 01:46 AM.

First 12