RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I'm sure PE will be tossing and turning all night...on top of his stack of Benjamins he won with that killer bet.
    Seriously dude. You stirring the pot...but nothing in it cause you lost all your gold coins on bets already.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    Don't pay attention to this POS Rollin. He's a broke loser who plays KENO with his fat wife.
    You too bro? Thought you were cool.
    Won with his top bet tonight. You did good too, but PE knows his stuff too...I'll stick with this cat. Been following PE for last 3 weeks and his bets may barely win sometimes, but he is in the plus. You just have to tail when you know it's the right play.

jgold254
    jgold254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I'm sure PE will be tossing and turning all night...on top of his stack of Benjamins he won with that killer bet.
    Seriously dude. You stirring the pot...but nothing in it cause you lost all your gold coins on bets already.
    This.

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    You too bro? Thought you were cool.
    Won with his top bet tonight. You did good too, but PE knows his stuff too...I'll stick with this cat. Been following PE for last 3 weeks and his bets may barely win sometimes, but he is in the plus. You just have to tail when you know it's the right play.
    lol no Not PE...Public Enemy is my buddy...i'm talking about Bighurt35

Dougie_Fre$h
    Dougie_Fre$h's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Public Enemy has some really good plays...we killed it last weekend with some of the same plays. I was talking about that loser bighurt35...he goes and talks crap in everyones threads because he's a broke loser with no money.

PublicEnemy
    PublicEnemy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya Dougie n I are cool...he is actually one of the rawest cappers I've seen. He is $. Anytime him n I have the same play, I suggest u unload on it. Its almost 100% cash money.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Lol bruins is the biggest joke disaster to ever embarass hockey. We know not to waste our time. I make absolute lock threads or I quit the forums and gambling just ti piss him off

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Dougie_Fre$h View Post
    Public Enemy has some really good plays...we killed it last weekend with some of the same plays. I was talking about that loser bighurt35...he goes and talks crap in everyones threads because he's a broke loser with no money.
    Oh my bad D-Fresh!
    Glad you and PE are buds...follow you guys and a couple others and think you guys have best plays on here.

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    5/28/14 8:10pm MLB Baseball 928 Milwaukee Brewers -128* vs Baltimore Orioles (B Norris - R must Start Y Gallardo - R must Start)

***$2,560 to win $2,000***

Lets win what we lost back and go 1-3!! I do not lose 4 in a ROW!

Nice hit PE... BOL going forward...

RollinDo

Hey PE...really like Cards tonight. I have looked into quite a bit and while many are on Giants, I think Cards take this one.
    Your thoughts?

First 12