ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Da $$$'s Dog-Day Saturday

Three Dogs today:

Boston Red Sox (Tavarez) +123 Tavarez was the Red Sox best starter in the last month of the year last year going 3-0 in six games with a very nice ERA. Give me a guy trying to earn a starting spot early in the season, and the Red Sox offence who was silenced today... I like my chances, especially with them being a dog.

New York Mets +117 (April Pitcher System Play, Smoltz one of the worst pitchers in April over the last three years) Mets are playing well too, I like them to keep their momentum going.

Chicago Cubs +105 (Zombrano) Like him to bounce back after his first outting didn't go so well.

Those you not familiar with the April Players System please read LT Profits article in the main MLB area. It has already produced dog winners as Mussina/Pettite both lost games giving 2.5-2.7 to 1.0 odds just in the last two days. I'll stick with the system for a bit.

Terpman92
    Terpman92's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice card money. Good luck with the picks bring home the Benjamins!

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Looks like 3 strong plays. I'm just a little worried about Sheets at home. But other then that, these should be cashing for you tomorrow.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like all your plays accept for the Cubs.

BOL to you sir.

ShowMeDaMoney

All those plays are one unit, will most likely add another unit to one more game. I am kind of fading Zambrano's shaky first start in a way, assuming he is going to come out and pitch one hell of a game tomorrow if history is any indicator. Cubbies have been hitting well lately too, that lineup is pretty damn potent for the NL

ShowMeDaMoney

Last night right before going to bed I added the Yankees -1.5 and they are getting beat up on. What a slow start for them. Their starting pitching is *very* questionable this year, and even with the Rocket I'm not sure they will have a good enough staff to take them to the fall classic. On that note, maybe I should just lay off the Yankees, they have burnt a small hole in my pocket in the past, and it seems this year may be no different.

Adding one unit to the Mets, I am expecting them to get to Smotlz big and big early... was going to add one unit to Red Sox but given that it's freaking snowing there, I'll take the Mets.

ShowMeDaMoney

I obviously spoke too early on the Yanks. Three run shot by Giambi in the 8th, and a grand slammer by A-Rod in the 9th. Wow!! This can hit! 2-0 so far today... let's go mets!

ShowMeDaMoney

Sox line down to -104... apparently everyone likes the Red Sox on this... got +123 last night.