remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Oakland with near even money with Milone tomorrow

I think I'll take that. It's not a very blind or catch you off guard pick

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

hell, plus money with Phillip hughes for minnesota again tomorrow. Milwaukee in favor if I can dare to lose a $1 on them again because of their shitty offense. Underdog cincinatti with Simon. 72% of people on Max Schercher for Detroit to try and take a win at only -144 tomorrow.

What's up with tomorrow? :S

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Really tempted to roll w tribe for 3rd straight day, think they starting to get it together. I like nats, simon not as good as his numbers and think roark will limit a reds team that hitting below the mendoza line vs righties last week or so... jays at + money seems like the play again,,like the over in tampa, hopefully both teams dont strand bases juiced less than 2 outs again. Neither pitcher has had very good outinngs vs respective clubs, milone been lit up on road, 7.5 doesnt seem like too much to ask think both teams get 4,
    Last edited by 2daBank; 05-21-14 at 12:19 AM.

bestone109
    bestone109's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

I agree trib are going to go.on a run but scherzer is a stopper for tigers a series win is still big accomplishment for tribe

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bestone109 View Post
    I agree trib are going to go.on a run but scherzer is a stopper for tigers a series win is still big accomplishment for tribe
    Yea scherzer tough as hell, if I play it will only be 25% of what I took off 1st 2 in series,

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I like Baltimore at +104 vs a mediocre at best Pirates team. I know they've been good in interleague play, but Tillman just wins games for O's and if they can hit a lefty like Liriano, I think they can hit Wandy. Orioles seem to be a better road team too than at home.
    Marlins a strong play for tomorrow too following a loss and pitching match-up favors Fish.

I like Rays to even up the score. Milone is horrible on the road while Bedard has been decent at home. If they're gonna take one from A's will be Wed. Oakland still much better vs righties.

Under in Washington game for sure. Already locked it in.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I like Baltimore at +104 vs a mediocre at best Pirates team. I know they've been good in interleague play, but Tillman just wins games for O's and if they can hit a lefty like Liriano, I think they can hit Wandy. Orioles seem to be a better road team too than at home.
    Marlins a strong play for tomorrow too following a loss and pitching match-up favors Fish.

I like Rays to even up the score. Milone is horrible on the road while Bedard has been decent at home. If they're gonna take one from A's will be Wed. Oakland still much better vs righties.

Under in Washington game for sure. Already locked it in.

Balt looks solid. cant really argue w the under in wash, just like nats better

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

I'd stay way from tomorrow's game. Milone for sure the weak link in A's rotation.