CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Atlanta @ San Francisco ( details inside )

So if you don't already no I live in San Francisco . I'm a die hard and watch atleast 90% of the games. The giants just finished an epic and I mean epic road trip. I was nervous as hell about this road trip before it started. Atlanta, Pittsburgh and Los Angeles. I was most skeptical about the Game which pitted them against Teheran. I believe that was game 2 of the series. After they won the first game of the series I knew if they took down Teheran were gonna be in for a exciting road trip. Most giant fans knew this road trip was going to be the telling point on this years team. Are we the real deal? Are we posers? Or are we going to crash? Well winning 7 of 10 when they should of won 8 of 10 was pure gold. The clubhouse is thriving and full of belief. The giants motto is All together and they are all on board. I really hope Pablo Sandoval uses a pink bat today...... Brandon Hicks continues his dominance at the plate by blasting a 2 run homer off of Kershaw . Tim Hudson is in Psycho Freak Mode. Bumgarner is just pissed off every time and gets pissed when he loses. Matt Cain is the best 0-4 pitcher In the MLB lmao. Literally throw his record and stats out the window it doesn't mean anything. Ryan Vogelsong has returned and me and every other Giants fan are amped up! He has found his stuff . Lincecum is still searching though and in my opinion your not betting on lincecum tonight. Your betting on Pablo Sandoval . If Pablo gets an RBI I will roll over. Hector Sanchez is beginning to be one of my favorite players....... Casilla is throwing close to 100mph out of the bullpen...... Machi is in animal fuk you mode. If the giants can get Timmy to pitch 5 innings today the bull pen will take care of the rest. Even 4 innings .

Somehow the Braves are still in first in the East. Only because the cubs came to town and got swept . The braves have little to no offense while the giants have a gold glover in Brandon Crawford at shortstop creating ungodly plays. The giants have found ways to repeatedly close games out this year and will do so tonight again. The giants will sweep this series and create a 6 game winning streak .

Weather forecast . It's hotter than balls in the Bay Area this week. Record temperatures.

Growing pain punching Maholm in the face for putting Brandon Belt on the DL

Giants win 6-5 tonight. I'm banking on lincecum allowing atleast 3 runs ....

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I'm on the Over 7, ball is gonna Sail out tonight. Its almost 100 degrees here in Modesto so no-doubt gonna see some HR's 2nite

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Same goes for tomorrow and Wendesday also humid as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    I'm on the Over 7, ball is gonna Sail out tonight. Its almost 100 degrees here in Modesto so no-doubt gonna see some HR's 2nite

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Why is the total only 7? Seems like the easiest over in the world. Be careful.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Eh the Braves and Giants don't exactly have powerhouse offenses. Morse cooled down some and pagan cooled down. Hicks is still riding a wave, but the braves don't even have an offense. Not exactly looking for them to hit a bunch of homeruns out of AT&T

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Eh the Braves and Giants don't exactly have powerhouse offenses. Morse cooled down some and pagan cooled down. Hicks is still riding a wave, but the braves don't even have an offense. Not exactly looking for them to hit a bunch of homeruns out of AT&T
    Is 7 typically a total for a Lincecum start at home these days? Again, seems really low.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Kinda figuring lines makers are hoping lincecum gets inspiration from Tim Hudson who pitches a lot of ground outs and double play situations . Assuming a lot of double play scenarios. Lincecum owns the Braves technically, but it's not really a stat I'm looking at. I'm not betting Lincecum in this game I'm betting the hard work and inspiration this team has to back up Timmy and give him a win. The giants are the best in the league at playing together

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Kinda figuring lines makers are hoping lincecum gets inspiration from Tim Hudson who pitches a lot of ground outs and double play situations . Assuming a lot of double play scenarios. Lincecum owns the Braves technically, but it's not really a stat I'm looking at. I'm not betting Lincecum in this game I'm betting the hard work and inspiration this team has to back up Timmy and give him a win. The giants are the best in the league at playing together

Lincecum did the complete opposite of what I was projecting he went out their tonight and threw 11 fking STRIKE OUTS!!

Will have a write up on tomorrows game also

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

the braves aren't exactly hard to fool and plus timmy held the braves to 1 last time he faced them a couple weeks back. this braves offense is dreadful at this moment

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Quote Originally Posted by jay89 View Post
    the braves aren't exactly hard to fool and plus timmy held the braves to 1 last time he faced them a couple weeks back. this braves offense is dreadful at this moment
    doesnt matter the Braves are in 1st PLACE in the NL EAST