RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

The penetrating Orioles CHEATED

Who the penetrate makes the call to delay games?? Houston takes the lead in the top of the 9th 4-3...all of a sudden therea a freakin delay?? IT WASNT EVEN FUCKIN RAINING. O's then tie the game, then win it in ths 10th...man penetrate this shit man. BLANAT FUCKIN CHEATING

EVfollower
    EVfollower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Ravensfan...a baltimore fan...betting against his own team...karma got you.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

I really don't get why they delayed the game this is the most trouble I've EVER had betting baseball no teams can hit either they score 0 or 10

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by EVfollower View Post
    Ravensfan...a baltimore fan...betting against his own team...karma got you.
    Fan or no fan, money is money...This is the biggest rig job Ive ever seen in baseball in my life man, I literally...LITERALLY went under cardiac arrest

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    I really don't get why they delayed the game this is the most trouble I've EVER had betting baseball no teams can hit either they score 0 or 10
    They delayed it because they were cheating...NO OTHER EXPLANATION

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow rough

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

So what was going on during this delay? Conversation? That sounds like a classic rig job, they needed to talk it through.

RavensFan2k3

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharms2012 View Post
    So what was going on during this delay? Conversation? That sounds like a classic rig job, they needed to talk it through.
    Thats my point! Im actually not in Baltimore at the moment, so I called back home to see what the weather was like, light drizzle earlier...but no rain at that moment. Thats unreal...Bottom of the 9th, rain delay for no reason. Wow. I guess they figure since its Houston, no one will care. Disgusting.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

The Umpires are in charge, perhaps their were severe thunderstoms in the area?

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Thats my point! Im actually not in Baltimore at the moment, so I called back home to see what the weather was like, light drizzle earlier...but no rain at that moment. Thats unreal...Bottom of the 9th, rain delay for no reason. Wow. I guess they figure since its Houston, no one will care. Disgusting.
    GIVEMETHEMONEY orders RaavensFan to drink at least 5 shots of Jack Daniels and Coke to calm down the cardiac arrest!! :-) I wondered what happened but I did have Baltimore.