ShowMeDaMoney
    ShowMeDaMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 746

Fantasy Baseball Sleepers...

Just entered a league with some friends, each throwing in $100 on the league. I have better baseball know-about than mostly everyone in the league but I am curious what players you guys consider sleepers. Last year I took Hanley Ramirez in the 10th round as my sleeper, don't think I will be as lucky this year. Let's hear em.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

-Josh Hamilton
    -Stephen Drew

Not really sleepers, but I think Milton Bradley and Rocco Baldelli could have breakout years.

Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

I grabbed both John Maine and Oliver Perez late in a couple of drafts, with Maine already getting off on the right foot last night. Actually got Maine in Round 18 of one draft, just a round later than I got Glavine. No, I'm anything but a Mets fan, but just think their starting pitchers are underrated and are due a basketful of wins during the season.

Daniel Cabrera is once again on my annual "He's due to break out list." Also like Nick Markakis with the O's, believe their offense is going to be better than many think.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

Who was that pitcher that struck out the side for the White Sox yesterday when the Indians had the bases loaded?

Filthyness
    Filthyness's Avatar Become A Pro!

Adrian Gonzalez - The SD 1B has incredible talent and even in a pitcher's ballpark he continually puts up stats. Don't know if he is much of a sleeper, but i got him in the middle teen rounds in my drafts

Adam Wainwright - The closer turned started had a stellar spring training with a lights out 0.98 ERA and is my sleeper for pitching this year.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Who was that pitcher that struck out the side for the White Sox yesterday when the Indians had the bases loaded?
    David Aartsma (sp)

He pitched for the Cubs last year as a reliever.

BTW, Your welcome

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4795

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    David Aartsma (sp)

He pitched for the Cubs last year as a reliever.

BTW, Your welcome
    I would of just looked him up Dan. Or you talking about that phone call you made to me yesterday?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I figured you'd like that info

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Be careful with Aardsma, he's a former Giant, so deep down in his roots, he sucks.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chuck James and Jeremy Sowers.