Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

10/15 this week. Here are 4/25/14 mlb pick

Disappointing night last night as I went winless and 1-4 on the day.

my first pick tonight is the brewers-177 vs the cubs . They're are the hottest team in baseball and are doing it by pitching. I like The chances on this with garza on the mound . I might also put money on the run line of -1 (-120) .

My second pick are the mets . They're are finally starting to play good at home , 4/5 in the last 5 games.(I'm a mets fan and feel momentum , so don't highly recommend this one)

My 3rd pick is the tigers . Miguel Cabrera finally seems to be getting out of the early season slump and I think the pitching match up is a Mia match with porcello on the mound.

I am very tempted to put money on both dodgers and giants games. Depending on the scores of my first 3 picks I will jump on the two . But for sure will jump on one. More incline on dodgers

Unofficial games that I'll keep an eye on are :
    la vs Yankees- angels always have success when coming to New York . I like the angels to take this one (but won't bet on it cause the Yankees already burned me twice and like 8 times this season)

a close one one than most think is the reds and braves. Both teams are playing great baseball and this one can be an upset .

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Sounds like solid plays man.
    I like SF a lot tonight with Hudson...Dodgers also pretty good play I think.
    Going with Cincy - ATL Under 7 and Angels - Yanks Under.
    Many people on Pirates and BoSox tonight...I just don't see why you'd wanna back either team right now.

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Sounds like solid plays man.
    I like SF a lot tonight with Hudson...Dodgers also pretty good play I think.
    Going with Cincy - ATL Under 7 and Angels - Yanks Under.
    Many people on Pirates and BoSox tonight...I just don't see why you'd wanna back either team right now.
    yes I like both SF and dodgers , dodgers just loss 3/4 to Philly and I expect them to win this series vs Colorado. And goodluck on Yankees vs Angels game . The Yankees and I just don't get along which is why im gona step away from that game tonight . But I like the angels , if only they had a good bullpen they could have 5-6 more wins then they already do