Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

4/5 on the day, 3/3 at night . 9/11 this week. People Listen to Me !!

Dodgers -1 covered
    Orioles W
    Brewers W
    Atlanta -1 covered
    A's Loss and got swept at home -__-.

theres a lot of games on 4/24/14 at day time .

I recommend one pick during the day : that's to bet Detroit to win with Max Scherzer on the mound . The odds for the game are -195 right now . I'm more incline of playing the -1 run line , which would be around -160 , -150 . We'll just wait and see but that's the only pick for the day games

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Will be watching. Is this a system or studying

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I agree. Betting Tigers after a loss at home us pretty automatic...and you've got Mad Max on the hill.
    Tigers hit lefties pretty well and up vs Quintana. Something tells me that he is going to hold Tigers bats in check though. Maybe a 4-2 Tigers win?

Hey man - as soon as you start gloating about your record though, a dry spell may come your way. I had a great run of like 7-1 last week and then followed it up with 3-7.
    Thanks for posting...just stay humble - people will take notice.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

I can't listen to how great somebody is & then have them tell me to lay nearly -200 on their next lock

Amadeo-Picks

I agree . And I've been on a streak for about 2 weeks now . That's why I joined this site . But yes today -200 or w.e is the safe pick for day games . It will be a total
    shock if Detroit looses. Just like it was a surprise the A's got sweep yesterday . But that's baseball

Amadeo-Picks

And I base my picks on the two teams , who wins the first game of the series , who's pitching the next day , who has momentum . Not a system just a quick study. I do have a rule - never go in favor of a sweep , or in favor of taking 3/4 in a series . It's just very hard to do and not matter what the lines are , your against them if you do go for them

Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Detroit seems like a safe enough bet and money is money. I'm on it. I just dropped a load of jack on the RL. -105. Well see what happens.
    Last edited by Jimmy the Creep; 04-24-14 at 08:41 AM.

Amadeo-Picks

Yes the line for Detroit -1 is -155 , which I'm on and that looks pretty fair to me . Better than the -200 to win the game . This is the only game I'm pretty sure about today. But it's baseball you never know

Eman69
    Eman69's Avatar Become A Pro!

Night games? ..,. I think the Jays take game 3 tonight the kid pitching tonight has been a nice surprise for a team that needs pitching, and i think Boston wins tn

TOR -1.5
    BOS -1

Cheers

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by Eman69 View Post
    Night games? ..,. I think the Jays take game 3 tonight the kid pitching tonight has been a nice surprise for a team that needs pitching, and i think Boston wins tn

TOR -1.5
    BOS -1

Cheers
    As tough as it is to bet agaist my team, I like Toronto aswell

Amadeo-Picks

For tonight's pick I like Washington , Boston , and dodgers but haven't officially put them down . I'll look into the Toronto game later and decide on it .

Amadeo-Picks

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    I can't listen to how great somebody is & then have them tell me to lay nearly -200 on their next lock
    It was a lock for more than just a couple reasons . And it came through 7-4 Win for Detroit.