Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

6/8 this week after today's early game 4/23/14

my first pick is the dodgers Dodgers. i know many people are upset as they were let down in the first two games. i called for those two games and had them loosing, one official and yesterday called it but forgot to put in the bet late. but today they have Greinke on the mound and i will bet on the run line of -1 at (-121). im 3/3 this year when betting on that run line.

2nd bet is Orioles +105, tilman came through for me last week in boston and expect him to get pay back to a team that beat him already

3rd bet is the brewers, its will be tough to get runs in this game with both starters and steller bullpens, but the first two games have gone under the total and this one can burn you maybe.

i might do a parlay on those 3 games, and add Houston Rockets to win game (-290)

other options that look strong is the Kansas City game, slight under-dogs but favorable pitching match-up

im temted to bet on the yankee game but whenever i bet for or againts the yankee's since the season start ive been cold, all losses

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

the losses this week was the surprising sweep on texas earlier today. and john lester's big time fail