dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway

Big rivalry of course everyone knows that. Two good pitchers on the mound who have been dealing all year (As short as that may be) Hard to pass up the Red Sox in Fenway at a price of -110. I am leaning towards Red Sox for a fairly large wager. What does everyone think? Any plays or suggestions?

PSEUDOWIZARD
    PSEUDOWIZARD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Under 8 seems more appealing to me.

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu

Quote Originally Posted by PSEUDOWIZARD View Post
    Under 8 seems more appealing to me.
    I currently have 7.5 over/under

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Tanaka won't go perfect in the league . And he has never been in a hostile crow like the one Boston will have Tuesday night . They have Lester who loves big games , mostly because thTs when everything clicks for him . I have Boston winning but I'm not sure about the under because it's a Boston vs Yankees game . They can get crazy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmiles1021

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    Tanaka won't go perfect in the league . And he has never been in a hostile crow like the one Boston will have Tuesday night . They have Lester who loves big games , mostly because thTs when everything clicks for him . I have Boston winning but I'm not sure about the under because it's a Boston vs Yankees game . They can get crazy
    I agree. Let's cash this play!