AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Waino -166 @ Mets

After seeing Felix fall to the Astros, is it safe to unload on this money line? I think I'm goin large

jtmurray89
    jtmurray89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wainwright career vs Mets:

G GS W L SV BS HLD CG SHO IP H R ER HR BB K ERA WHIP BAA
    Career vs. NYM 8 6 2 4 0 0 1 1 0 40.1 37 29 27 4 15 40 6.02 1.29 .24

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Will the Cards hit tomorrow? No one knows

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Laying that big of a number is asking for failure eventually. If you want to bet a big chalk like that lay -1 instead. Turns one run games into push but lowers the juice substantially & gives u a better long term chance to live & fight another day imo

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Laying that big of a number is asking for failure eventually. If you want to bet a big chalk like that lay -1 instead. Turns one run games into push but lowers the juice substantially & gives u a better long term chance to live & fight another day imo
    I fully agree on this; Wainwright is a very good pitcher but his track record against Mets is very bad. the price is not justified to go all out on him. Especially on the road, and Mets who are hitting the ball pretty good lately. Not recommended bet

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

just play the under if you think waino gets the win because if waino wins its going to be a 7 inn 2 MAX er's and stl cant be relied on for runs like last year. Under if your playing stl imo

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by upscope View Post
    Actually it really isn't. A perennial cy young candidate in the -160s is not terrible. Unless you play totals, you rarely get something underneath -200 for the 2nd ranked team(ESPN) with their ace on the mound versus someone like the Mets.
    Now of course I'm not going to play it, but I wanted to clarify that point.

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thanks for the great insight fellas. It's all being taken into account. It's either RL or Under for me.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Actually it really isn't. A perennial cy young candidate in the -160s is not terrible. Unless you play totals, you rarely get something underneath -200 for the 2nd ranked team(ESPN) with their ace on the mound versus someone like the Mets.
    Now of course I'm not going to play it, but I wanted to clarify that point.
    Rarely do you get underneath -200 w/ ace's?? Sure, if they r @ home. The Cards are not @ home they are on the road.
    Rarely, do you see a road chalk of -200 (especially this early in the season). Minus -166 on the road is a huge number & the Mets are currently above .500 & playing quite well. Minus 1r @ considerably lower juice is usually better option.