JBC33
    JBC33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

MLB: Positive Feedback Please

I'm fairly new to MLB betting. I do know it's a grind all year. I used to play ball & I know it's such a long season. Never pro, but did play @ college level.

What I want feedback on: Is it possible to make any money fading the bad teams, i.e. Let's take the cubbies, or twins... Fading them for an entire series.... & quitting after you've won 1 unit for the series? Has any1 had luck with this in past experience? I do know that teams do go on unexpected streaks and even bad teams play well for parts of a long season. If I start w/ a decent bankroll, will it get buried over the course of a season? I know juice is usually high, & this could make me take -1 or -1.5 run lines, which usually gets us into trouble. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, Pts for any feedback. Thx a lot guys! GL

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

You do not want use any type of mechanical system to make your selections, i.e...chasing, fading the same team, etc.

Can you make money occasionally fading bad teams? Yes. The Astros were a great example last season, but as the season wore on, the books inflated the vig to bet against them.

Look at tomorrow's Astros @ Blue Jays game.... Do you really want to lay over -200 on the Blue Jays?