austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opening Day MLB

YTD 0-0

Phillies (-106)

Myers over Smoltz. While I don't think the Phillies are the team to beat like Rollins says they are, I do think they have the bats to get the win on opening day vs the Braves bullpen. I don't see Smoltz going 7 here which would mean I would need faith in the Braves pen...taking the home team at close to even money.

Blue Jays (-101)

Halladay over Bonderman. One of the big questions I have for Bondy is how does he react now that he acquired his new contract? Will he pull a Josh Towers? Bonderman is also the type of pitcher who can throw a shutout or pitch batting practice. Halladay I expect to go 7+ and shutdown the Tigers offense, who in my opinion is nothing special. When the catalyst for your offense is Curtis Granderson, you have problems. This is a game Toronto should win, they are the best fastball hitting team in baseball and should have success today.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like both of your plays Mr.Austin.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I should be lookin at a 2-0 day to start out the season, but why on earth would that happen?

Damn myself for not taking Yanks RL

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yanks RL wasn't easy my friend.. Had it small myself. But was 1 out away from not hitting.