2. J. Rollins, SS E. Andrus, SS
    3. C. Utley, DH P. Fielder, 1B
    4. M. Byrd, RF A. Beltre, 3B
    5. R. Howard, 1B A. Rios, RF
    6. C. Ruiz, C M. Moreland, DH
    7. J. Mayberry Jr., LF D. Murphy, 2B
    8. J. Nix, 3B L. Martin, CF
    9. C. Hernandez, 2B R. Chirinos, C

Utley is out at second, Dom Brown is out and They moved howard out of the clean up...this is the managers way of saying he isnt charlie manuel...I love the phils but dont see them scoring many runs tonight. Last game's offense was a clear mirage as well due to a jet stream.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

hernandez has a better glove then utley anyway.. thats actually a negative for tex backers..

could see this game going either way... Sandberg is adjusting the line up to prep for the lefty.. not sure it has anything to do with manuel.

burnett has a decent history vs these tex bats.. and is historically good in april.. phills normally struggle with a lefty they haven't seen, so that is def in your favor.

Should be interesting

damatador31
    damatador31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

yeah...i see what your saying about hernandez ...it just seems odd to me to move howard out of the clean up spot and sit two of your promising players "Cody Ashe killed it yesterday and they are sitting him for lance nix's brother....really? and dominic brown"..I know this a lefty but this isn't randy johnson.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

yea, i know nix was decent vs leftys last yr.. but I agree, brown needs to be in the lineup. Makes no sense to me.. esp for shitty mayberry.. regardless of righty / lefty

Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

It's a whole new ball game. Rangers ML.