Jesus33
    Jesus33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

cain hasn't done well this season but at least he'll be home and anderson is horrible, I think the giants have an advantage... lol and I can't see you disagreeing with the red sox with lackey up if you took em yesterday

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Friday 4.11.2014 final card
    1* Marlins ML (-117) - LOSER
    1* Rays/Reds FF under 3' (-110) - WINNER
    1* Red Sox -1 RL (+107) - WINNER
    1* Cubs FF ML (+125) - LOSER
    1* Brewers ML (-106) - WINNER
    1* Dodgers/Diamondbacks over 8' (-108) - LOSER
    1* Padres ML (-101) - WINNER
    1* Rockies/Giants FF under 3' (-115) - LOSER

4-4 -0.33u

Damn my eyes for the late add on Rocks/Giants FF under. Stupid move.

38-18-6 +21.35u MLB to date

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus33 View Post
    cain hasn't done well this season but at least he'll be home and anderson is horrible, I think the giants have an advantage... lol and I can't see you disagreeing with the red sox with lackey up if you took em yesterday
    Up early on the grind to get my mind and my card right. Sox/Yanks is first game so should have some thoughts on them shortly, and Rockies/Giants is only 4 pm game so will be taking a long look at that one. Let's get it today.

BilllyW
    BilllyW's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you even select these games? Baseball is crazy unpredictable and I'm dying to get some inside professional knowledge.

xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Up early on the grind to get my mind and my card right. Sox/Yanks is first game so should have some thoughts on them shortly, and Rockies/Giants is only 4 pm game so will be taking a long look at that one. Let's get it today.

Sounds like a plan man!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BilllyW View Post
    How do you even select these games? Baseball is crazy unpredictable and I'm dying to get some inside professional knowledge.
    I never capped bases until I broke my foot playing hoops three years ago and was in walking boot for four months. I was bored and stir-crazy so I read a couple of books and anything else i could find on bases capping and built a very simple model. The idea for me is to try to forecast how the 51-54 outs in a game will go. Baseball is great with all the advanced stats. I basically just trust my model and play the sides/totals where model varies from line the most (though sometimes large variance a sign that something is fishy).

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

I never capped bases until I broke my foot playing hoops three years ago and was in walking boot for four months. I was bored and stir-crazy so I read a couple of books and anything else i could find on bases capping and built a very simple model. The idea for me is to try to forecast how the 51-54 outs in a game will go. Baseball is great with all the advanced stats. I basically just trust my model and play the sides/totals where model varies from line the most (though sometimes large variance a sign that something is fishy).
    Biff do you mind if I ask if there are any books you can recommend for someone that wants to learn Baseball capping?

Jesus33

Friday 4.11.2014 final card
    1* Marlins ML (-117) - LOSER
    1* Rays/Reds FF under 3' (-110) - WINNER
    1* Red Sox -1 RL (+107) - WINNER
    1* Cubs FF ML (+125) - LOSER
    1* Brewers ML (-106) - WINNER
    1* Dodgers/Diamondbacks over 8' (-108) - LOSER
    1* Padres ML (-101) - WINNER
    1* Rockies/Giants FF under 3' (-115) - LOSER

4-4 -0.33u

Damn my eyes for the late add on Rocks/Giants FF under. Stupid move.

38-18-6 +21.35u MLB to date
    its all good well get it back today and some...All giants games have gone over, how do we not play over 7' here??

Jesus33

thats some boss shit right there...and all along i thought u were dreaming of the winners in your sleep

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Had hardly any time w cards, had to do family thing last night and working today ., cards way overpriced but they win, both pens overworked and waino will give the innings, think it goes over but really that kinda endorsing the rl as well, worm today and helping wind makes me think they clear 7 runs easy and in cards wins they avg 6 or so..

Over in nyy as well, again good weather and 2 pitchers I don't think hold even these struggling offenses down. 8 be really nice here or might pass depending what you say., that all I even looked at, posting and driving now

2daBank

thats some boss shit right there...and all along i thought u were dreaming of the winners in your sleep
    I just throw darts.,

gimmetheloot
    gimmetheloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

its all good well get it back today and some...All giants games have gone over, how do we not play over 7' here??
    The total has gone OVER in 7 of Colorado's last 9 games
    I'm goin for it

twestacott

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Had hardly any time w cards, had to do family thing last night and working today ., cards way overpriced but they win, both pens overworked and waino will give the innings, think it goes over but really that kinda endorsing the rl as well, worm today and helping wind makes me think they clear 7 runs easy and in cards wins they avg 6 or so..

Over in nyy as well, again good weather and 2 pitchers I don't think hold even these struggling offenses down. 8 be really nice here or might pass depending what you say., that all I even looked at, posting and driving now
    Little surprised by the Yankees OVER lean....... There offense hasn't looked too sharp this week, Kuroda is solid at home and Lackey has looked sharp in his first two starts. They also have gone under in both games in this series so far. I had this one pegged as UNDER or at least UNDER FF but was waiting on BiffT and a couple of others. Now I have some doubts as I highly respect in your input 2daBank

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    Little surprised by the Yankees OVER lean....... There offense hasn't looked too sharp this week, Kuroda is solid at home and Lackey has looked sharp in his first two starts. They also have gone under in both games in this series so far. I had this one pegged as UNDER or at least UNDER FF but was waiting on BiffT and a couple of others. Now I have some doubts as I highly respect in your input 2daBank
    It real possible I'm just going off past history in sat day games in this park, also my distaste for lackey, understand under lean and I think market will prob agree with u and it will hit 8 at some point. Just think they both find a way to scratch 4 across in that bandbox w a helping wind in the daytime..def feel stronger bout cards over and should get decent price on that..

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Biff do you mind if I ask if there are any books you can recommend for someone that wants to learn Baseball capping?
    Yes, I'm very interested as well.

BiffTFinancial

Yeah, sure thing. It's been awhile and just redid the basement, so they're all in boxes. However, i'm going through process of getting stuff back out, restocking bookshelves this weekend, so i should be able to get to it, hopefully this afternoon once i finish capping today's card.

BiffTFinancial

I do that too.

BiffTFinancial

I like under in the Bronx, very close to playing it. Model says around 7.3-7.5. Reluctance to play under in day games in Yankee Stadium main thing that's held me back to far.

Love Cain for parlay material today. Cain + Waino pays +148

twestacott

Yeah, sure thing. It's been awhile and just redid the basement, so they're all in boxes. However, i'm going through process of getting stuff back out, restocking bookshelves this weekend, so i should be able to get to it, hopefully this afternoon once i finish capping today's card.
    Greatly appreciated...... obviously picking some winners for today takes priority so cap away. Can't wait to see what you have for us this afternoon and this evening. Thanks again for sharing with us all.

twestacott

It real possible I'm just going off past history in sat day games in this park, also my distaste for lackey, understand under lean and I think market will prob agree with u and it will hit 8 at some point. Just think they both find a way to scratch 4 across in that bandbox w a helping wind in the daytime..def feel stronger bout cards over and should get decent price on that..
    I am not a huge Lackey fan either but he had a great bounce back last year and has looked sharp so far this year. As mentioned before Kuroda has been pretty tough at Yankee stadium too and neither offense has been exactly lighting up the scoreboard this week. I think I am personally leaning with the UNDER 4.5 FF that 5 Dimes is listed at right now.

I am however with you on the Cards as I know you are the Cards expert around these parts and although I think Wainwright is lights out at home, I am not too big on Villanueva and I think we all know the Cubs bullpen is capable of giving up all 7 runs that the O/U mark is set at right now.

BiffTFinancial

Sizemore not starting for Red Sox today.

Per our friend Jeff Grant:
    John Lackey has gone at least 5 innings in 25 consecutive starts vs Yankees - longest streak among active players.

It's worth noting, however, that even though Lackey has been relatively solid vs Yankees, 6 of last 10 starts vs Yanks have gone over.

Like Red Sox/Yankees under 8', but under for day game in Bronx with wind blowing out can be very dangerous.

BiffTFinancial

Think i'm going to pass on Cain and consider over instead. Listening to broadcast last night, Giants organization removed a building in CF and the wind flow now really allows the ball to fly to right center. We have 12 mph wind to center for a day game at AT&T, meaning the ball should fly more than at night when marine layer is in effect. Model has 8.6-8.8 runs there, will probably play it.

Need to decide who to pair with Cards in parlay. Like Tribe and Masterson has good history vs CWS. Was considering Tribe -1 RL but that's now -110. Just fearful that Tribe will blow parlay while Cards win with ease. The neurosis that is Cleveland sports fanship...

Early leans
    Red Sox/Yankees under 8'
    Royals/Twins under 7'
    Tribe
    Cards
    Rockies/Giants over
    Phils
    Brewers
    Rats/Brewers under 8 (like under better than Brewers)
    Pads

BiffTFinancial

Saturday 4.12.2014
    1* Royals/Twins under 7' (-110)
    1* Rockies/Giants over 7' (-120)
    1* Pirates/Brewers under 8 (+105)

superbowl3056
    superbowl3056's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1420

Think i'm going to pass on Cain and consider over instead. Listening to broadcast last night, Giants organization removed a building in CF and the wind flow now really allows the ball to fly to right center. We have 12 mph wind to center for a day game at AT&T, meaning the ball should fly more than at night when marine layer is in effect. Model has 8.6-8.8 runs there, will probably play it.

Need to decide who to pair with Cards in parlay. Like Tribe and Masterson has good history vs CWS. Was considering Tribe -1 RL but that's now -110. Just fearful that Tribe will blow parlay while Cards win with ease. The neurosis that is Cleveland sports fanship...

Early leans
    Red Sox/Yankees under 8'
    Royals/Twins under 7'
    Tribe
    Cards
    Rockies/Giants over
    Phils
    Brewers
    Rats/Brewers under 8 (like under better than Brewers)
    Pads
    Cleveland boy and Tribe fan myself. Even with Nasty on the mound today, I don't think I can back us

BiffTFinancial

adding

1* Moneyline parlay: Tribe + Cardinals (+148)

Saturday 4.12.2014 updated card
    1* ML parlay: Tribe + Reds (+148)
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 04-12-14 at 11:00 AM. Reason: User error; see apology below

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl3056 View Post
    Cleveland boy and Tribe fan myself. Even with Nasty on the mound today, I don't think I can back us
    I went ahead and pulled the trigger, though i don't blame you for passing on Tribe today. I think that Masterson acts as the stopper today to end this brief skid. He needs an ump who gives him the corners, and i think that Wolcott will. Wolcott doesn't have much of a history, but Masterson beat Sale 4-0 in his one game with Wolcott behind the plate, and i happened to watch Wolcott work Rays/Royals Monday (was on Rays team under for Venture season debut) and think that he is the kind of ump who will benefit Masterson.

BOL whatever you decide. Either way, Go Tribe!

BiffTFinancial

adding

1* Moneyline parlay: Tribe + Reds (+148)

1* ML parlay: Tribe + Reds (+148)
    TYPO: should be Tribe + Cards, not Reds. My apologies. Was looking at Reds game preview as i typed and my brain stupidly transposed Reds for Cards. Sorry

BiffTFinancial

1* ML parlay: Tribe + Cardinals (+148)

actafoolzz
    actafoolzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

went with tribe + red LOL. Oh well, BOL

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by actafoolzz View Post
    went with tribe + red LOL. Oh well, BOL
    I am so so sorry. Wife and kids leaving for two-week vacation with in-laws and i have a lot of chaos going on around me right now. My sincere apologies. If it helps at all, i do lean Reds there. I'm guessing that you got around +267 there? Well, i now will be watching the Reds game rooting like crazy for them. Fk, i'm sorry. Need to pay better attention to what i'm doing.

BiffTFinancial

That's all for the afternoon games. Decided to pass on Red Sox/Yankees under. Back in a few hours, got to run out and do some stuff.

Sincerely apologies to anyone else who booked Tribe + Reds. My penetrating stupid ass.

actafoolzz
    actafoolzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 278

I am so so sorry. Wife and kids leaving for two-week vacation with in-laws and i have a lot of chaos going on around me right now. My sincere apologies. If it helps at all, i do lean Reds there. I'm guessing that you got around +267 there? Well, i now will be watching the Reds game rooting like crazy for them. Fk, i'm sorry. Need to pay better attention to what i'm doing.

haha. No need to apologize. Yes I got around +267. Being a noob, it was my fault that I didn't check for the +148. It might all work out for me. I'm not worried. It's just that I sit at work all day and just keep up to date on here. Beats me why I'm working on Saturdays.

Kicks8901
    Kicks8901's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Wish my wife and kids were getting ready to go on a 2 week vacation without me! LOL enjoy and BOL

2daBank

That's all for the afternoon games. Decided to pass on Red Sox/Yankees under. Back in a few hours, got to run out and do some stuff.

Sincerely apologies to anyone else who booked Tribe + Reds. My penetrating stupid ass.
    Hopefully u glad you passed and I can get a 4-4 gm out of this. Surprised I got best of number at ov8-110 cause figured lot of ppl and ur model would prefer under..

twoods23
    twoods23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What website or sites do you use for your analysis?

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last