Login Search

Mlb 2014

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Screw the total, play the fish. Honestly Fernandez at -140 is a steal IMO.. I've bet these cats every gm, they took it to cards all spring and while it clearly meant more to them I was impressed enough to come out the gates swinging w this team. Hell with nats being choke artist and braves the strike out kings I wouldn't be shocked if fish competed for this div..

Gotta play rats again, might as well give the 1.5 for all that plus money cause cards can't touch Liriano. Cards Tt under whatever prob good as well..

Im backing Shark & Fernandez today.

Good luck boyz

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
Tempting, yes, but like Marlins side much better. Consider -1 RL or in parlay, i say.

I also hate playing any total with that shithead Gerry Davis behind the plate. Same with Laz Diaz - don't even like playing a side with Laz Diaz, frankly. Laz Diaz is a penetrating psycho.

Also worth noting that roof likely to be open in Miami which increases the park factor significantly. With the increased park factor, i could actually make an argument for over 6 based upon my model (not that i'd really want to play an over with these two pitchers).
Thanks Biff. I'm oblivious to umpires unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
Thanks Biff. I'm oblivious to umpires unfortunately.
Most important aspect to MLB capping, i say, at least for totals. I'd rather watch a game with a gun in my mouth than have an under with McClelland behind the plate or a day game over with Eddings behind the plate/any over with Iassogna calling balls and strikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
A little late to the party but here goes
Parlay with M's and Marlins (although i agree that Marlins straight up is probably better), Going with Giants straight and D-backs straight.
Like the discussion about the Cards-Pirates. Sold me on taking Pitt tonight. BOL on plays.
BOL Razorbacks. Nice start for M's, wishing I'd played Felix and/or under. Here's hoping it continues for you. Let's go Giants, Rats and Fish (also Bravos)!

Still pondering Rangers/Rays over, wish it would go to 7 already, but i suppose that's not a terrible sign...

Gonna get a start on tomorrow's card before Final Four start. Some nice ump names up tomorrow: Iassogna, Eddings (day game!), Gooch, Kulpa, Danley, Cuzzi, Gibson, Davidson. If weather decent and likelihood of rain-outs looks low, could be a good day to try Salami under.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
Most important aspect to MLB capping, i say, at least for totals. I'd rather watch a game with a gun in my mouth than have an under with McClelland behind the plate or a day game over with Eddings behind the plate/any over with Iassogna calling balls and strikes.
I get it, why I usually ask. Just to old.