Betpoints: 11044

904-NYM-1.5-120
    906-CHC-170
    930-LAD-120

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL

Coolice
    Coolice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 525

Hi Vegas,... wow been pretty rough lately,... hate to see it,....pretty frustrating. Hang in there.

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolice View Post
    Hi Vegas,... wow been pretty rough lately,... hate to see it,....pretty frustrating. Hang in there.
    Hey Coolice, yeah been ready to throw in towel and call it quits a couple of times. Just jumped out to such great start. Now my football starting so a lot of work to do

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    Hey Coolice, yeah been ready to throw in towel and call it quits a couple of times. Just jumped out to such great start. Now my football starting so a lot of work to do
    Don't think it would be right to quit...you seem to have a few guys who started tailing when you were up 65-70 units.

They need to get some back.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    Don't think it would be right to quit...you seem to have a few guys who started tailing when you were up 65-70 units.

They need to get some back.
    You don't think I do? I'm trying and I'm still here

vegasreaper

919-kcr+160
    922-tbr-150

vegasreaper

923-texas+165

vegasreaper

910-stl-160

vegasreaper

925-sea+130

vegasreaper

927-NYY-1.5-115(2u)

vegasreaper

911-sdp+120

vegasreaper

914-sfg-1.5+105

Electrons
    Electrons's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

You don't think I do? I'm trying and I'm still here
    I was just commenting when you said you were thinking of quitting.

Nothing more.

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

Hope you do decide to stick it out, this is shaping up to be a bloodbath like I've never seen in one day, you've been consistently good around here for a while, hope with today and football coming up u don't just decide to call baseball quits for the year

loodachris99
    loodachris99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4421

Quote Originally Posted by loodachris99 View Post
    Hope you do decide to stick it out, this is shaping up to be a bloodbath like I've never seen in one day, you've been consistently good around here for a while, hope with today and football coming up u don't just decide to call baseball quits for the year
    Wow just re read this and realized what a back handed compliment it sounds like, just meant I respect ur pics and hope one little bad run doesn't derail all the good work
    U do, sorry for coming off in a jerky way

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Electrons View Post
    I was just commenting when you said you were thinking of quitting.

Nothing more.
    I know Electron I didn't mean anything with the comeback either. Just frustrating. I don't like costing ANYONE money. Mine well is mine but I make that decision. There's those that tail and I feel horrible as if they came in when I was up 70. They're toast

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    Yet another idiot! You have no clue,the only fact is that you are a jacka**!
    Where are you now tuff guy as you have prove by running your mouth your the only idiot here .Wasn't bashing anybody just stating a fact when you play alot of games long run odds are you will lose .But I guess your just a rookie so you will learn or lose your ass.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Da Phoenix View Post
    Where are you now tuff guy as you have prove by running your mouth your the only idiot here .Wasn't bashing anybody just stating a fact when you play alot of games long run odds are you will lose .But I guess your just a rookie so you will learn or lose your ass.
    I don't know if you're talking to me DaPhoenix but i'm still up 4000.00 so i'm not losing my ass. I've been up 7000.00 and lost 3 here as of a month or so. But I will bounce back if it means taking less games then I will take less games. One thing you learn about me if you've followed me in any sport thread in here I tend to not keep doing things the same way. When it seems broke I try to fix it just right now it's leaking like a siv...Good luck to you in your games though

vegasreaper

I have seemed to be winning little on days and getting crushed on losing days. Any ideas friends

vegasreaper

After today's massacre we are now at a dismal +39.65 UNITS. Need to make changes to this as obviously what was working early isn't now. It becomes too much of a guessing game

Da Phoenix
    Da Phoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6784

I don't know if you're talking to me DaPhoenix but i'm still up 4000.00 so i'm not losing my ass. I've been up 7000.00 and lost 3 here as of a month or so. But I will bounce back if it means taking less games then I will take less games. One thing you learn about me if you've followed me in any sport thread in here I tend to not keep doing things the same way. When it seems broke I try to fix it just right now it's leaking like a siv...Good luck to you in your games though
    Nope wasn't calling you an idiot was referring to dvb since he decided to be a tuff guy but as for the amount of plays you play everyday that how you play and it might work for you but for most people including myself picking alot of games just don't work and I'm talking from experience so when Dvb called me out saying I don't know what I'm talking about he only prove to me his the idiot and don't know what he is talking about.Even Lkid who most people respect on here told you earlierin your thread 2 many games but if it works for you Good luck.Never like thrashing anybody as you have never seen me doing in anybodys thread but if you come at me I'm not someone who will sit back.

vegasreaper

Nope wasn't calling you an idiot was referring to dvb since he decided to be a tuff guy but as for the amount of plays you play everyday that how you play and it might work for you but for most people including myself picking alot of games just don't work and I'm talking from experience so when Dvb called me out saying I don't know what I'm talking about he only prove to me his the idiot and don't know what he is talking about.Even Lkid who most people respect on here told you earlierin your thread 2 many games but if it works for you Good luck.Never like thrashing anybody as you have never seen me doing in anybodys thread but if you come at me I'm not someone who will sit back.
    I appreciate the advise my friend good luck to you

vegasreaper

I always welcome constructive criticism. It's the ones that just pop in and make comments not doing ANYONE any good that bother me.

vegasreaper

Plays for Thursday 7-7

954-NYM-110
    961-DET+100
    965-MIN+110
    967-OAK+110

WELL WISHING US BETTER LUCK
    Points Awarded:

shopbar picks gave vegasreaper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22749

Come on August. You have way more tolerance than I do my friend and I take care of people for a living.

iKushtyy
    iKushtyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

All-Star break coming.. Just lay off until regular season restarts, you'd be better off ignoring the system and playing dogs for the week before the break just purely for the price. I played Cin, Pitt and LAA yesterday, purely for the price, and funnily enough the one that f**ked us was Toronto TT O4.5, of all things.. Just go on hiatus, start up again one week after the 2nd half restarts.. When you're running bad, just get off for a week or two, come back refreshed..

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    Come on August. You have way more tolerance than I do my friend and I take care of people for a living.
    I used to my friend until I retired last April after 35 years

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by iKushtyy View Post
    All-Star break coming.. Just lay off until regular season restarts, you'd be better off ignoring the system and playing dogs for the week before the break just purely for the price. I played Cin, Pitt and LAA yesterday, purely for the price, and funnily enough the one that f**ked us was Toronto TT O4.5, of all things.. Just go on hiatus, start up again one week after the 2nd half restarts.. When you're running bad, just get off for a week or two, come back refreshed..
    Sounds like sound advise my friend. Will take that under consideration

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by iKushtyy View Post
    Yeah damn, struggling now as well heading into the All Star break. Just different dynamic all around and more unknown factors in play at this stage of the season.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Vp- you ever think about playing 3 games max a day? Pick your best plays and only play them. I think it's very difficult to win long term playing that many games. You have mad talent but you have to be able to find a way to minimize the plays and pick out the quality picks out of your leans. Good luck man.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    Vp- you ever think about playing 3 games max a day? Pick your best plays and only play them. I think it's very difficult to win long term playing that many games. You have mad talent but you have to be able to find a way to minimize the plays and pick out the quality picks out of your leans. Good luck man.
    Thanks a lot my friend I really appreciate that. I just in the past have cherry picked and usually leave out the winners and chose losers and end up kicking myself.

And I've had bad streaks before just like everyone who's been around for awhile, but damn, not like this.

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

I am still here. Yes, you were bashing and Yes, you are still a jacka**!

By the way, if you read your statement you will realize how much of an idiot you are. All you have to do is look at VR's record and past performance for proof.

vegasreaper

Dvb is always in the house. Since the beginning and will be till the end. As there will be no end,we shall keep rolling on

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    This fool giving advice lmaoo I've seen it all

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Dvb is always in the house. Since the beginning and will be till the end. As there will be no end,we shall keep rolling on
    Keep trudging along VR!!!! I don't know about you, but I can't wait for football to start.

First ... 53545556575859 ... Last