VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
    Ahmed can't hit a ball off a tee. But, yeah, Hale needs to be canned. He has totally lost the team. Take a look at the last inning. Castillo and Owings both struck out looking. To end the game. How is that even possible?
    I know. I know. But the place was buzzin, Ahmed was in to the flow of the game and warm. Maybe he's got just a little more adrenaline flowing than some guy coming in cold. Then they walk a .207 hitter intentionally to get to Baez? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think Larussa called or influenced those decisions. If he did, Hale definitely is on borrow time.

vegasreaper
    vegasreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11044

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    i was talking to living the dream who was trying to act like hes so smart cuz bradley threw ONE good game...
    AGAIN is it his thread or mine? You guys want to have your little disputes do them in your forum. Sick of this shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Manny0825

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

VR....I have 2 words for you....IGNORE LIST....especially for ilose.....this guy doesn't know when to stop.

Last few days you've reminded me of Roy McAvoy....you've got the shanks and trying to do whatever you can to straighten it out. I don't know how to copy actual video's into these threads, but I think you need a laugh. Click or paste this link....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5CkmKGQDb0 one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Then have a cold one and have a great weekend!
    Last edited by azsportswin; 06-03-16 at 05:31 PM. Reason: still learning how to type!
    Points Awarded:

VegasPlayer gave azsportswin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tanko gave azsportswin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dvb02

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by vegasreaper View Post
    AGAIN is it his thread or mine? You guys want to have your little disputes do them in your forum. Sick of this shit
    my god dude.. we had two posts talking about the game. really not a big deal. you acting like we are clogging up the thread with 2 posts. fukkin cry me a river. Couple losing days and you got a stick up your ass.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by azsportswin View Post
    VR....I have 2 words for you....IGNORE LIST....especially for ilose.....this guy doesn't know when to stop.

Last few days you've reminded me of Roy McAvoy....you've got the shanks and trying to do whatever you can to straighten it out. I don't know how to copy actual video's into these threads, but I think you need a laugh. Click or paste this link....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5CkmKGQDb0 one of my favorite scenes from the movie. Then have a cold one and have a great weekend!
    That was hillarious,thanks

vegasreaper

my god dude.. we had two posts talking about the game. really not a big deal. you acting like we are clogging up the thread with 2 posts. fukkin cry me a river. Couple losing days and you got a stick up your ass.
    My stick up my ass as you put it has to do with your fukkin negativity. All i asked was EVERYONE keep the energy positive. And you my friend have single handedly changed that energy to a negative flow. This IS what I believe in us all being one and you have your own fukkin thread why do you care about my picks you piece of shit. Oh that's right because I do better than you!!!And you have to consistantly focus on the negative even though I've asked you to stop. Yet you don't give a shit about my wishes or beliefs and I don't give a shit about you or yours so go to your lit ty let fukkin thread and GO FUKKKK YOURSELF!!!

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24940

Wow... Unbelieveable. Crazy ass shit here. You literally invade someone's forum, act like an ass, and disrupt a fantastic run. These type of runs rarely happen and you f&$# it up for everyone. VR is at +60 units. I think the vast majority of this forum would like you to please just fade away.

iloseagain = a cooler

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24940

Quote Originally Posted by azsportswin View Post

AZsports.... That was perfect.

azsportswin
    azsportswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11188

We've gotta get the positive mojo going in this thread again!

vegasreaper

I didn't realize you could just block someone..say what you want but the negative run started with the negativity
    Points Awarded:

Puffdog gave vegasreaper 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

I didn't realize you could just block someone..say what you want but the negative run started with the negativity
    Works great my friend. Filters all the trash out of the threads.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20400

Why is it that every thread i go into there is beef with ilose? Guy claims he is the victim everytime. If it happens once or twice, then maybe a pass. But literally every thread I go into he stirs shit up. Here. I've seen it in Coin's, twizzle's and lkids threads.

LetsgoJay
    LetsgoJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1121

Sending as many positive vibes to you VR!

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by LetsgoJay View Post
    Sending as many positive vibes to you VR!
    Thanks my friend. We need them all

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Sorry VR, I just thought the Dbacks was a great shot at a huge underdog, I won't respond to loser and I hop the vibes change because this thread has been fun!

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Sorry VR, I just thought the Dbacks was a great shot at a huge underdog, I won't respond to loser and I hop the vibes change because this thread has been fun!
    He's been blocked,sorry everyone I blew cool. That's not me just all was positive and we all were feeling it and then the energy changed. It will start rolling again

iloseagain

The amount of complete pussies on this forum is beyond belief. Id rather be a dick than be like the rest of you clowns.

iloseagain

My stick up my ass as you put it has to do with your fukkin negativity. All i asked was EVERYONE keep the energy positive. And you my friend have single handedly changed that energy to a negative flow. This IS what I believe in us all being one and you have your own fukkin thread why do you care about my picks you piece of shit. Oh that's right because I do better than you!!!And you have to consistantly focus on the negative even though I've asked you to stop. Yet you don't give a shit about my wishes or beliefs and I don't give a shit about you or yours so go to your lit ty let fukkin thread and GO FUKKKK YOURSELF!!!
    What are you even talking about? When have i constantly focused on the negative? Because i made 2-3 posts today, talking to someone else about a game? Where else have i posted anything negative in this thread? Youre a clown. Just making shit up now

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Wow... Unbelieveable. Crazy ass shit here. You literally invade someone's forum, act like an ass, and disrupt a fantastic run. These type of runs rarely happen and you f&$# it up for everyone. VR is at +60 units. I think the vast majority of this forum would like you to please just fade away.

iloseagain = a cooler
    bahahaha dude his bad run started 3-5 days ago. My last post before tonight was on like page 39.. Yea keep looking for someone to blame someone elses cold streak on. Do you even believe the shit that comes out of your mouth? So you are going to take my posts from today and blame them for his cold streak which started days ago? Got it. Yea you have officially rendered yourself retarded with that post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

iloseagain

Now go ahead and respond to me and tell me how much of an asshole i am and all that shit that you fagboys do.. And then bitch some more when i respond back to what you say... Yea so you guys are allowed to respond to me, but if i respond to you then I am the one clogging the thread, right? Thats how people on SBR think anyways. Heres an idea: if you dont want me to post in here, then dont respond to what i say. Just read it and move on. This thread is literally like a womens activist group. Everyone is so sensitive with all of this positive vibes shit. Are you kidding me with this shit lol? My god.

Gbye. Ill be here watching when this plane crashes to the ground and everyone following turns on him.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20400

Lol crickets. Dude is talking to himself in someone else's thread. Not to mention a thread he is blocked in lol.

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Lol crickets. Dude is talking to himself in someone else's thread. Not to mention a thread he is blocked in lol.
    LOL

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post

iloseagain = a cooler
    Too bad he got buried with naaa football parlaying all favs lmaoooo

dvb02
    Update your status
    dvb02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

how do you put someone on ignore?

robert1d
    robert1d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2481

Quote Originally Posted by dvb02 View Post
    how do you put someone on ignore?
    go to Settings-Edit Ignore List and add a nick of a dic...

dvb02
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by robert1d View Post
    go to Settings-Edit Ignore List and add a nick of a dic...
    done! thanks for the information. Now let's win some money!!!!!

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    Too bad he got buried with naaa football parlaying all favs lmaoooo
    Are you speaking about me????

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3469

i really don't get why people want to watch other people lose.. it has to be because their lives are so horrible..

vegasreaper

Okay since you didn't respond. I will ASSUME you were addressing me. This is exactly what I mean about focusing on negativity and negative energy. It's exactly what's going to take me out of this forum completely!!! We're winning here and YOU bring up a moneyline parlay thread that I happened to lose in rather than focus on the positive. A thread no less I do because people wanted me to do parlays which isn't my style. Why don't you go back and see where I FINISHED the season at. Also why don't you bring up my ncaa football thread where I finished the season at 139-99. WHY because you're yet ANOTHER loser who has never won as you are always thinking about the losses rather than trying to ATTRACT the winners...

vegasreaper

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    i really don't get why people want to watch other people lose.. it has to be because their lives are so horrible..
    48 Laws Of Attraction!!!! Simple answer and they don't know it and probably NEVER even heard of it

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

48 Laws Of Attraction!!!! Simple answer and they don't know it and probably NEVER even heard of it
    i used to do law of attraction shit works got to get back to that

vegasreaper

Okay everyone here we go with the winners for Saturday 6-4

905-WAS-200
    907-NYM-115
    913-COL+105
    919-CWS-170
    922-HOU-125
    924-CLE-115
    925-NYY+115
    927-SEA-105

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
    Points Awarded:

juicername gave vegasreaper 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I had already locked in three of these before you posted and I like the other ones as well. Let's get this train rollin' again!
    Points Awarded:

Puffdog gave juicername 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

MAY WANT TO THINK ABOUT THE UNDERS TODAY WITH THE BIG DOGS PICHINNG

dvb02
    Update your status

Okay everyone here we go with the winners for Saturday 6-4

905-WAS-200
    907-NYM-115
    913-COL+105
    919-CWS-170
    922-HOU-125
    924-CLE-115
    925-NYY+115
    927-SEA-105

AS ALWAYS GOOD LUCK TO US ALL
    Oakland (Houston game) had an overnight pitching change......What pitchers did you have starting VR?

First ... 42434445464748 ... Last