bossman71
    bossman71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Pittsburgh Pirates O/U 86.5

Just seeing what all you guys thoughts on the Pirates O/U 86.5 wins this season? I feel they will be a top contender. Losing AJ Burnett didn't help but still feel they break 90. Thoughts?...

If there any solid mlb cappers that you follow please let me know. Looking for some to monitor this season. Thanks

BreadWinner
    BreadWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3414

Over. Burnett is not that big of a loss. He is way past his prime and struggles in big games.

Best way to make money in MLB is to fade Quinn & Hondo. Solid MLB capper that people will argue with me about is John Morrison, his daily plays not his chase system. I've made a killing the last 2 season following him.

dise-pa
    dise-pa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4269

Over 86.5 100 to win 105

bossman71
    bossman71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Thanks for your insight guys, I really liked this bet. Just seeing what others thought.

Over it is. Let's go Bucs

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by bossman71 View Post
    Just seeing what all you guys thoughts on the Pirates O/U 86.5 wins this season? I feel they will be a top contender. Losing AJ Burnett didn't help but still feel they break 90. Thoughts?...

If there any solid mlb cappers that you follow please let me know. Looking for some to monitor this season. Thanks
    Pitching will not be an issue for the Pirates especially if Tallion is as advertised.

The thing that makes me lean under though is the departure of marlon byrd and justin morneau.

Tabata in RF and Sanchez at 1B just arent going to give you enough offensive productuon.

Maybe if the prospect Polanco makes it to the big leagues they will have something. But they need an upgrade at first base.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Also i expect the Brewers to be much better this season

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Rats split squad today

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Under easy, until last year they were continuously bad, 1 good year doesn't change that. pitching won't be as good, bullpen was lights out last year and even though their offense might continue to excel its simply too tough of a division for them to win 87+.