biggerleaffan
    biggerleaffan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2618

Which MLB fav has the best chance of winning their series?

STL-149 vs PIT
    LAD -153 vs ATL
    DET -158 vs OAK
    BOS vs TB (unposted line on my book)

willy4903
    willy4903's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think stl has the best chance, pit is good but the stl lineup is stacked and put that with their strong pitching and home field and that is the team i like best. the dodgers look good too but medlen may be able to sneak a win vs kershaw tonight and if that happens it will be tough for dodgers to rebound but that series is gonna be a great one. i actually like oak to beat det. det pitching hasnt been pitching as good as they should be. i think verlander may be hurt and scherzer has been getting hit lately too and with miggy hurting it will be a tough series and i think good value with the young and talented As. i am from boston and have been waiting for the red sox to fall all year and it hasnt happend yet but i think TB pitching will be too much for them.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

im a stl homer but not sure they have the best chance..i do think they win but if thy let pit steal gm 2 this series will go the distance. of coarse you wont be able to get the price you can get now on waino in gm5....pit is a lock to win gm 3 at home with liriano pitching so if pirates so steal a gm in stl cards will be down 1-2 after three and then there be more value on them as kelly vs morton gm 4 cards will win then again if pit steals 1 then you got waino at hoe in gm5..

i like oak actually in the det series

think bos is probably safest but im sure be juiciest as well.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Dodgers .

Kershaw pitches twice and Braves are like Peyton Manning when it comes to the playoffs.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im a stl homer but not sure they have the best chance..i do think they win but if thy let pit steal gm 2 this series will go the distance. of coarse you wont be able to get the price you can get now on waino in gm5....pit is a lock to win gm 3 at home with liriano pitching so if pirates so steal a gm in stl cards will be down 1-2 after three and then there be more value on them as kelly vs morton gm 4 cards will win then again if pit steals 1 then you got waino at hoe in gm5..

i like oak actually in the det series

think bos is probably safest but im sure be juiciest as well.
    I take it you have STL winning game 1?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    I take it you have STL winning game 1?
    he does.