bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

take cueto and the reds right now +120

does anyone here have any faith in Francisco liriano or that pirate bullpen? I don't..when the chips are down ill take Cincinnati..better line up and better bullpen.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Pirates overachieved like crazy. Liriano and the bullpen are a ? to say the least; a bunch of recycled bums who suddenly found religion in Pirate jerseys. Melancon's late-season meltdown a perfect example of the long-overdue correction.

Problem is, do you trust Dusty? Ron Washington Redux Tuesday night.

Reds a much better team talent wise, but Dusty will choke on his toothpick when the pressure is on.

I'm just passing.

GL Boss.

bostonboss
    bostonboss's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just think there is too much speed and power with Cincinnati, all the pressure is on pitt at home..first time in the playoffs in a long time....might be 7-2 cincy type of game.....im not a big cueto fan.....but I just cant take the pirates - money

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by bostonboss View Post
    i just think there is too much speed and power with Cincinnati, all the pressure is on pitt at home..first time in the playoffs in a long time....might be 7-2 cincy type of game.....im not a big cueto fan.....but I just cant take the pirates - money
    Cincy's a much better team. They should be peaking as a franchise right now.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Cincy's a much better team. They should be peaking as a franchise right now.
    funny cause for the cards sake i much rather have cincy win this gm.. although pit doesnt scare me as bad since they will only be able to throw liriano once..

to answer op's question yes i believe liriano will be nails as he has been at home all season..i think pit wins but i like the under better and hope im wrong..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    funny cause for the cards sake i much rather have cincy win this gm.. although pit doesnt scare me as bad since they will only be able to throw liriano once..

to answer op's question yes i believe liriano will be nails as he has been at home all season..i think pit wins but i like the under better and hope im wrong..
    Agree. Again, Baker/Cincy would find a way to f\*\*k it up even if they did somehow beat the Buccos.

GimpedMaster
    Go Cards!
    GimpedMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 408

I passed on the Rays today just to play the Pirates tomorrow.

Liriano is 8-1 with a 1.47 ERA at home this season.

Pirates have won the last 3 in a row over the reds, and are 4-2 in their last 6 matchups.

First playoff game in Pittsburg in 21 years, PNC will be rockin.

The Pittsburg lineup has alot of power and will hit a couple solo shots.

Pirates are the play.