kuhnersooner
    kuhnersooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Pirates....Red Sox....Rays

Last 3 games..... (part of a 5 team Parlay)

Pirates

Just got embarrassed 2 straight games by the pitiful padres....they are in a fight for the division crown something they havent won in quite some time....especially since the cards won last night I think they pull out a win here

Red Sox

Boston gave the game away last night, don't expect them to do the same tonight. Chen got throttled last time he was at Fenway at the end of August, with the magic # for the sox to clinch the division being 3 after a Rays loss last night look for the offense to come alive 2night.

Rays

The battle of a solid pitcher against a struggling pitcher....Archer is 2-0 with under a 2.00 ERA in his last 3 home starts. Holland for the Rangers has compiled a 10.13 ERA during a season-worst three-start losing streak. Not a good sign condsidering the Rangers recent struggles and the fact that Delmon Young, Longoria, & Zobrist having past success off the lefty

I like these 3 games a lot

Had Minny & the A's in the early games....

Best of Luck 2 all

AdamL2424
    The Dynasty Continues......
    AdamL2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 136

????

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

Quote Originally Posted by kuhnersooner View Post
    Last 3 games..... (part of a 5 team Parlay)

Pirates

Just got embarrassed 2 straight games by the pitiful padres....they are in a fight for the division crown something they havent won in quite some time....especially since the cards won last night I think they pull out a win here

Red Sox

Boston gave the game away last night, don't expect them to do the same tonight. Chen got throttled last time he was at Fenway at the end of August, with the magic # for the sox to clinch the division being 3 after a Rays loss last night look for the offense to come alive 2night.

Rays

The battle of a solid pitcher against a struggling pitcher....Archer is 2-0 with under a 2.00 ERA in his last 3 home starts. Holland for the Rangers has compiled a 10.13 ERA during a season-worst three-start losing streak. Not a good sign condsidering the Rangers recent struggles and the fact that Delmon Young, Longoria, & Zobrist having past success off the lefty

I like these 3 games a lot

Had Minny & the A's in the early games....

Best of Luck 2 all