gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Gator's mlb plays

Hey guys new to the forum, but not new to gambling i have been doing this for 20+years and hope that i can contribute to the site with some winners. I use to post at another site, witch i will not post url, the site is taking a turn for the worse, and the moderators are really not keeping the site up, and one of the mods like to bash the members witch i dont feel is correct.

If you want you can google my user name and its proven i have had success over the years posting

I will be rating my plays 1 star to 5 star, 1 being the smalliest play 5 being the biggest play. Or in other words my unit value is 1 unit=100.00

MLB PICKS

philly over 3.5 3 stars
    philly/yankees over 9 4 star

Lets cash some tickets tonight!

gl gator

gator101
    gator101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2074

Quote Originally Posted by gator101 View Post
    Hey guys new to the forum, but not new to gambling i have been doing this for 20+years and hope that i can contribute to the site with some winners. I use to post at another site, witch i will not post url, the site is taking a turn for the worse, and the moderators are really not keeping the site up, and one of the mods like to bash the members witch i dont feel is correct.

If you want you can google my user name and its proven i have had success over the years posting

I will be rating my plays 1 star to 5 star, 1 being the smalliest play 5 being the biggest play. Or in other words my unit value is 1 unit=100.00

MLB PICKS

philly over 3.5 3 stars
    philly/yankees over 9 4 star

Lets cash some tickets tonight!

gl gator
    terrible night in bases guys sorry about that, and even worse first post on this forum

ytd0-2 -7stars/units