KQsuited29
    KQsuited29's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lmao@ everyone expecting yanks to shell Pedro, Get A Clue

Ok i maybe biased here since i live in Philly but everyone is 'expecting' Pedro to get rocked tonight needs to guess again, this guy has been the old Pedro as of late remember the one The Yankees tried to attack and Don Zimmer Paid a price, the Books are loving the fact everyone thinks the yankees Have to win and not go down 0-2 Now i am not saying they wont win but at amost 2 to 1 its an awful bet the better bet is the Phils + 160 Phillies bats are hot, Yanks will be under a huge amount of pressure to win tonight cause if they dont it will be the final game they play in NY this season. Burnett can be very good or very bad he is up and down but the phillies have alot of Lefties ready for this righty, Rollins,Victorino,Utley,Howard,Ibanez, and probably Stairs or Dobbs if the DH so the phillies will be put up runs, I like the over 9 and the phillies again ill admit im biased but why cant the phillies win this game?

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I left this game alone because of the price, but I definently think the Yanks win and I wouldn't be too suprised if pedro gets rocked either.