bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

8 unit bail out play

getting bent hard today so we will be putting 4 units on mets and 4 units on under 8 .

If this loses I blame el nino

bighawk12
    SEATTLE
    bighawk12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

goddamn

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

God dung bullshit. Loved the Mets tonight. Geeeez

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

buried

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

No offense because it's happened to me too, but if you strictly faded guys who started angry tilt threads at SBR, you'd be a billionaire.

bruins35

blood driping down my leg

bruins35

on cards in morning if they lose im all in on tampa

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Whoa whoa whoooooa. I'm just seeing this now. I kind of hope you're joking about blaming me. Just because I commented on someone's thread saying what the bet could be, doesn't mean I made that bet. My bets for bases are all on my thread and I'd have added either of those to my thread before the game started. I said Mets or pass and under or pass. The lines had me scratching my head. Normally when I play the Mets, it's FF to avoid that pen. I looked hard at Mets +1/2 for the FF but passed, but that was about it.

Anyway, I know it sucks to be barreled in but these never end well. It doesn't matter if it's a hockey game, ncaab, or a football game...chasing with the last game of the night is never good. Get a good night's rest and look at a fresh card. Losses sting less in the morning. Best of luck tomorrow

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Whoa whoa whoooooa. I'm just seeing this now. I kind of hope you're joking about blaming me. Just because I commented on someone's thread saying what the bet could be, doesn't mean I made that bet. My bets for bases are all on my thread and I'd have added either of those to my thread before the game started. I said Mets or pass and under or pass. The lines had me scratching my head. Normally when I play the Mets, it's FF to avoid that pen. I looked hard at Mets +1/2 for the FF but passed, but that was about it.

Anyway, I know it sucks to be barreled in but these never end well. It doesn't matter if it's a hockey game, ncaab, or a football game...chasing with the last game of the night is never good. Get a good night's rest and look at a fresh card. Losses sting less in the morning. Best of luck tomorrow
    I tailed you guys because I couldn't trust my picks.Dont worry I will get it back tomorrow on tampa or flordia state -5 first half.I don't blame u I blame my self.
    Last edited by bruins35; 09-01-13 at 11:46 PM.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    I tailed you guys because I couldn't trust my picks.Dont worry I will get it back tomorrow on tampa or flordia state -5 first half.I don't blame u I blame my self.
    All good, pal. Hockey season is on it's way.

bruins35

All good, pal. Hockey season is on it's way.
    just saw your pick on texas -6 and I loaded up on it ,probally best bet on the entire card.texas will make them tap out

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

It's amazing how, when you're on tilt and it's late, 50/50 becomes more like 95/5 against you.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6898

don't play Cards on tilt

wait for good plays... wait for spot bet opportunities... wait for good live-betting opportunities to arise