Cards
    Mariners

ALL STR8

kuhnersooner
    kuhnersooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Twins at Indians

Ubaldo Jimenez
    (9-7, 4.00 ERA) takes the ball trying to build on a 7-1 win over Oakland on Saturday. The right-hander allowed his only hit in the sixth inning and struck out eight before leaving with two outs in the frame. Samuel Deduno (7-7, 3.82). The right-hander for the twins, who has been dealing with tendinitis in his pitching arm, is 0-3 with a 7.02 ERA in his last three starts

Tigers at Mets

Matsuzaka starter for the Mets, signed a one-year deal Thursday following his release from Cleveland two days earlier, went 5-8 with a 3.92 ERA over 19 starts with the Indians' Triple-A team in Columbus. Now he goes up against the high powered tigs offense coming off a loss? I just don't see the Mets being able to keep up in this one

Brewers at Reds

Last sunday Bailey, however, yielded a run and three hits in eight innings of a 9-1 victory against the brewers. The right-hander struck out eight and walked one. The reds are 25-8 in the last 33 meetings there, going 5-1 this season.

Braves at Cardinals

Braves are depleted after losing Hayward...Wainwright had his best start last weekend...granted it was against the Cubs....The cards are fighting for a playoff spot i see them pull this one off at home in front of a good crowd at Busch.

Angels at Mariners

King Felix against an Angels lineup that was just made look silly by the Indians at Lastros.
    Seattle (59-67) has won four of six, scoring 12 runs in the past two games. I see the hot hitting the continue and the Angels losing streak to continue as well

maple_syrup
    maple_syrup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Brewers at Reds
    Although Gallardo has not looked good this year, however has been good against the Reds owning 2-1 record and a 1.65 era in 3 starts.
    As for Bailey this year against the Brew Crew 1-2 record 4.79 era in 3 starts, granted his most recent just 5 days ago this very same Brewers he went 8 with 3 hits in a 9-1 victory

End of the day this maybe a toss up and the odds doesn't grant you much
    incentive for picking the Reds

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

good luck kuhn

kuhnersooner
    kuhnersooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

My whole bet is basically based on the brewers playing for nothing.....the reds are in a playoff race....they don't take 2/3 from the brew crew I would be shocked