Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

With all the money the Yankees have - Why Is Chris Stewart the starting catcher??

This guy has a negative WAR, is almost a guaranteed out or fielders choice. Yankees brought him in to be a defensive catcher and yet he has one of the worst defensive performances by catchers this year, i.e. passed balls - and the distinction between passed balls and wild pitches is a thin one, relying on the official scorer to decide which is which....

With all this said, wtf is he doing on this team?? I'm from San Diego and even our down-syndrome catcher Nick Hundley has had a better season, its a joke to me, I don't understand - you can't pay Russell Martin or A.J. Pierzynski??? I say this with the A-rod, and C.C. contract in mind, Yanks still have $$.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Here we go Stewart... man on 2nd, 1 out. top of the 9th. Two run lead is great but lets see if u can add on here....

Jago2008
    SoCal Living

Chris Stewart I still hate you even after that RBI. Maybe your War is -2.9 now, not -3.

With all this said, what a hilarious outcome, single RBI.
    Last edited by Jago2008; 08-18-13 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Chris Stewart is a tool