Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    Care to give screenshot of this? give you more credibility than just putting a bunch of team name on an excel spreadsheet. If you dont want us to find out about the amount, just black it out. Without the screenshot, you lack any credibility of your record. My 10 years old cousin can make the spreadsheet in 10 minutes.
    True dat. It's as simple as taking a screen shot, copy to microsoft paint, and use the line tool to scribble over any identifying information.

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

I really think, if you cant put up a screenshot as easy as that, you should not post anything anymore.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

your website says you are all statistics majors, not economics and finance (mathematical). clearly you do not know statistics as you couldn't even do those entry level statistics problems that a high schooler could do. Please edit your website to remove the part that says you are all statistics majors and update it to say that your bachelors degree was in economics, not statistics. you cannot misrepresent material facts while selling a product. Saying on your website that you were all statistics majors, when you were not, is a misrepresentation of fact. It is telling the public that you are bachelors-level competent in statistics and building statistical models when you are not. That misrepresentation of fact is considered an act of fraud. and no, your attempted blanket indemnity clause does not protect you from liability due to fraud. Please remove the part on your website that says you are all statistics majors. your degree was in economics, not statistics. you cannot tell the public that you have a major/degree in statistics when you do not... you are influencing them to purchase a product based on a misrepresentation of material fact. That is fraud.
    Last edited by hockey216; 08-24-13 at 12:59 PM.

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    True dat. It's as simple as taking a screen shot, copy to microsoft paint, and use the line tool to scribble over any identifying information.
    What if he's only betting $1 a game. How does that help us? Yeah he bets his games. $1 per unit. He has no real exposure ...

ZdenoK
    ZdenoK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5733

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Just pointing it out it's also as simple to fake the info with MS Paint

80percentwinner
    80percentwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    your website says you are all statistics majors, not economics and finance (mathematical). clearly you do not know statistics as you couldn't even do those entry level statistics problems that a high schooler could do. Please edit your website to remove the part that says you are all statistics majors and update it to say that your bachelors degree was in economics, not statistics. you cannot misrepresent material facts while selling a product. Saying on your website that you were all statistics majors, when you were not, is a misrepresentation of fact. It is telling the public that you are bachelors-level competent in statistics and building statistical models when you are not. That misrepresentation of fact is considered an act of fraud. and no, your attempted blanket indemnity clause does not protect you from liability due to fraud. Please remove the part on your website that says you are all statistics majors. your degree was in economics, not statistics. you cannot tell the public that you have a major/degree in statistics when you do not... you are influencing them to purchase a product based on a misrepresentation of material fact. That is fraud.
    I am Econ and math fi. 2 guys are stats. 1 guy is finance. Our other is finance and broadcast journalism. It's a mIxed team. The guys doin the stats are the stats guys for a reason. Was making a generalization. And my econometrics background is more than enough to answer your questions just not gonna waste my time I'm not your lackey. Sorry to be defensive but you're being a dick man.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would you mind filling us in on how having Brandon Lang's name in your disclaimer is a typo? Either you are or are affiliated with him, you plagiarized his disclaimer or you are a fukkin idiot. All three would appear to be appropriate so far.

My guess is you actually are the shit for brains no pikkin chimp himself hoping for three more suckers so you don't have to blow yourself for dinner tonight.

Lang, Link, Limp, what fukkin ever pal.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Where's the original fool who was defending this guy in the first few pages?

Jefferey13
    Jefferey13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Where's the original fool who was defending this guy in the first few pages?
    I defended him, but I'm not the guy you are thinking of. I simply said let him post his plays and then let his posted record speak for itself.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Would you mind filling us in on how having Brandon Lang's name in your disclaimer is a typo? Either you are or are affiliated with him, you plagiarized his disclaimer or you are a fukkin idiot. All three would appear to be appropriate so far.

My guess is you actually are the shit for brains no pikkin chimp himself hoping for three more suckers so you don't have to blow yourself for dinner tonight.

Lang, Link, Limp, what fukkin ever pal.
    yeah he basically admitted to just copying and pasting the disclaimer from Lang's site.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    yeah he basically admitted to just copying and pasting the disclaimer from Lang's site.
    Just the kind of thing you would expect with a journalism major on the team right?

What a load of horse shit.

I should probably post my plays in this thread for the rest of the year so at least one documented winner is involved.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just the kind of thing you would expect with a journalism major on the team right?

What a load of horse shit.

I should probably post my plays in this thread for the rest of the year so at least one documented winner is involved.
    my guess is this so called team consists of one person who like many who try and create a following to sell picks has a problem with the truth.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Has a law guy from NYU do his disclaimer.

Obviously copy pasted and not read through carefully at all. What a fukkin idiot fraud.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

nyy 2-tamp 0

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    nyy 2-tamp 0
    Is this where people check the game score? TB 3-NYY 2

80percentwinner

updated record (does not include pre-sbr)........... 4-3 .............. -1.67 units

jpot34
    jpot34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

You guys are a bunch of jagoffs! Just let him post his plays. He has that right. Geesh!!!

secret007
    secret007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 332

wheres the screenshot?

80percentwinner

August 25, 2013

model 1: Tampa bay -148 (to win 1 unit)

model 2: Atlanta +112, washington +118 (to win 1 unit)

80percentwinner

Quote Originally Posted by 80percentwinner View Post
    August 25, 2013

model 1: Tampa bay -148 (to win 1 unit)

model 2: Atlanta +112, washington +118 (to win 1 unit)

I am testing a new mode (model 2. Many of you wanted underdogs and more than 1 play per day. I am trying to tailor solutions. try it out. ive backtested it most for almost the entire season and it has been profitable.

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

cant believe this thread is still going...

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by secret007 View Post
    wheres the screenshot?

Why do you even care if he's frauding, or not? No sweat off your sack, unless you're dumb enough to follow his plays without patiently watching his record. You seem bored!

jpot34

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post

Why not? Why do you care? Too much time on your hands? Get a life!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Charlie103

billysink

I am still waiting for an answer to how Brandon Lang's name wound up in the disclaimer.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I am still waiting for an answer to how Brandon Lang's name wound up in the disclaimer.
    EDIT COPY
    EDIT PASTE

No proof reading.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    EDIT COPY
    EDIT PASTE

No proof reading.
    No he had a lawyer do this for him. Someone throw a link up for the clown. I will have a couple of nerds break it on Monday. Interested to see whether it is the no pickin chimp himself.

80percentwinner

Updated record:

Model 1: (4-4) -3.15 units

model 2: (1-1) +.12 units

80percentwinner

AUGUST 26:

MODEL 1: Detroit -155 to win 3.15 units

MODEL 2: Yankees +100 & Padres +109 to win 1 unit each.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14488

U should change it to 80percentloser

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

: Detroit -155 to win 3.15 units
    And the chase is on. If this loses, his next play will be -200 for 6 units!

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    is he really trying to sell his picks for 5k? that seems ridiculous, even for tout standards right? especially considering if you bet $100=unit games like most do you would be no where close to recouping your costs, even if his unverifiable record is legit. funny how sbr lets this shit continue, but a legit winning poster who may or may not be touting, mr miyagi for example, is booted immediately. sbr be in bed, bent over and taking it in the butt, with the books, but i guess we all gotta make money somehow right.

Jefferey13

AUGUST 26:

MODEL 1: Detroit -155 to win 3.15 units

MODEL 2: Yankees +100 & Padres +109 to win 1 unit each.
    when did your model suddenly become a chase? Why not just wager to win 1 unit like you have been doing? You're just continuing to dig the hole.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2276

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey13 View Post
    when did your model suddenly become a chase? Why not just wager to win 1 unit like you have been doing? You're just continuing to dig the hole.
    He cant sell his picks if his units are negative. Got to get those units up so we can all shell out 5k

Jefferey13

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    He cant sell his picks if his units are negative. Got to get those units up so we can all shell out 5k
    Ya I know, but the funny part is he preaches a % win. Chase doesn't help his % at all haha.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

are most tout packages around the 5k mark? ive never looked into them.

First ... 67891011 Last