SECSNOB15
    SECSNOB15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

3-teamer

I know parlay bets are generally not the smartest and I rarely do them, but I am really considering doing a ML parlay of ATL, CIN, and NYY. I just love the pitching matchups in all of them and feel pretty confident in this.

Teheran has been amazing his last 4 starts and the Phillies have been absolute garbage on the road. Hamels has pitched well recently but with absolutely minimal run support.

Latos has been great all year and has great numbers at Wrigley if I am not mistaken. Cincy has struggled hitting the ball and scoring runs lately but the addition of Ludwick back in the lineup will hopefully give Cincy the jolt they need to start hitting better.

Kuroda has been dominant at home and owns one of the best ERAs in the AL. He has been pretty solid against LAA going 2-1 with a 2.67 ERA in 5 career starts vs them.

Just wondering if anybody has any additional opinions or insight. Sorry for creating a new thread, I didn't really know what other thread to put this under!

bama11braves
    bama11braves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

i like the first two teams. id take detroit or colorado with the third team. volquez era is like 14 against colorado this year with a ton of hits in two starts against them.