rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

pitsburg pirates and oakland athletics 8/9

Easily 2 of the best plays on the board today, but which one loses?

oakland vs toronto.. (rogers) the pitcher for toronto has has given up 30 hits in his last 3 starts with an era of 8.27. in his last start on 7/29 vs oakland oakland raped him.... 4.1 innings 10 hits 8 EARNED RUNS.

pitsburg vs colorado..colorado is bad.. real bad... this team is 1-9 in their last 10. 6 totals run in their last 6 games and just got swept by the mets.. again. the METS. this team has hit a rough stretch and i dont see it getting any better against liriano.. hes 3-0 in his last 3 with an era of 0.42. Colorado is batting 0.95 off liriano this year. Last game he faced them he gave up 0 runs and 2 hits.

Both these games look real good.. i mean real good.. But which is the better choice? i would say pitsburg

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Pittsburgh. They are the hotter team and just continue to find ways to win, as witnessed last series against the Marlins, in which they were down in each game and came from behind to win. Liriano is pitching great as well. Only thing is, the Rockies are just a different animal all together at home and they are desperate for a win. A' s are also looking for a win and should light Rogers up, but the Blue Jays bats are getting hot again and they may rock Parker. Pirates seem to be the most logical choice of the two, however this baseball season has been anything but logical so far.

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    I agree with Pittsburgh. They are the hotter team and just continue to find ways to win, as witnessed last series against the Marlins, in which they were down in each game and came from behind to win. Liriano is pitching great as well. Only thing is, the Rockies are just a different animal all together at home and they are desperate for a win. A' s are also looking for a win and should light Rogers up, but the Blue Jays bats are getting hot again and they may rock Parker. Pirates seem to be the most logical choice of the two, however this baseball season has been anything but logical so far.
    agree bro, i actually like detroit aswell, yankees just arent hitting well. their on a rough stretch of their own.. the worst this season. i just cant back porcello. hate that guy

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

i agree with both but i dont know whether i will play either of them...

rnunez91

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    i agree with both but i dont know whether i will play either of them...
    well.. if we going by stats, and hotter team, whos playing well whos not..past performances.. etc.. pirates are the best play on the board. what angle do u have on another game?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well going with Colorado ,pitt is 1-7 in road series openers and Delarosa is 12-2 in series openers plus Colorado is a whole different team at home

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    well going with Colorado ,pitt is 1-7 in road series openers and Delarosa is 12-2 in series openers plus Colorado is a whole different team at home
    that is true. Rockies play much better at home. Tulo should be back in the line-up tonight too but he needs produce

Paco1
    Paco1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Oakland -123 100X's

Better record better pitching

rnunez91

unbelievable..... oakland 4-0 first inning no outs. b2b homeruns

TeeRose
    TeeRose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3534

Esmil Rogers the worst pitcher.

forthewin

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    unbelievable..... oakland 4-0 first inning no outs. b2b homeruns
    I hope you decided to go with the A's, it doesn't look like they're losing this game, no matter how early it is.

forthewin

Now keep in mind I said, it doesn't "look" like they're losing. Lol. Wow the Jays are going bat crazy right now. This is gonna an exciting series. Did you go with the Pirates?