TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

STL r/l +140

Very rarely do I play home team run lines. But this looks like a good spot to me. Dodgers limping into this series with hanley and ethier hurt, greinke on the road v. wainwright at home. Cardinals bats clicking. I like a 4-1 Cards win tonight.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Yea I'm thinking the same thing but like the ml better than rl. I've cashed in on the dodgers all 3 wins over the cubs. But if puig and Hanley are def out then I will play cardinals ml. I think grienke slightly better than wainwright but I just don't see the dodgers scoring much. Adrian Gonzalez is also in a bad slump lately even tho as a team dodgers have been finding ways to win. They had 2 hits today and still won 1-0. Without puig in the lineup the dodgers looked like a different team on Sunday. He brings all the energy offensively and on defense. I'm sure Hanley will be out not sure about puig tho. If puig is also out then cards ml will be a big play.

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by Rbyrne View Post
    Yea I'm thinking the same thing but like the ml better than rl. I've cashed in on the dodgers all 3 wins over the cubs. But if puig and Hanley are def out then I will play cardinals ml. I think grienke slightly better than wainwright but I just don't see the dodgers scoring much. Adrian Gonzalez is also in a bad slump lately even tho as a team dodgers have been finding ways to win. They had 2 hits today and still won 1-0. Without puig in the lineup the dodgers looked like a different team on Sunday. He brings all the energy offensively and on defense. I'm sure Hanley will be out not sure about puig tho. If puig is also out then cards ml will be a big play.
    This is a joke right? Especially considering Wainwright's at home...holy cow you better be on something to be saying that.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Geinke has a 3.40 era and 8-3 on the year. Wainwright is still good but I think he's lost a couple mph on his fastball

TheMLBKing

Geinke has a 3.40 era and 8-3 on the year. Wainwright is still good but I think he's lost a couple mph on his fastball
    lol.

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Wainwright at home this season has a 1.55 ERA.

forthewin
    forthewin's Avatar Become A Pro!

More validity in saying Kershaw, instead of Greinke. Wainwright is the Cardinals ace. The cardinals are going crazy after losing 7 straight and have gone on a complete offensive tear. The Dodgers will have to get their bats back quick to deal with whats in store in the Lou.

Omaga
    I GET IT...
    Omaga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 313

Negative

http://www.fangraphs.com/pitchfxo.as...ion=P&pitch=FA

jay89
    jay89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 409

greinke is a contact pitcher, the cards will knock at least 9 hits off of him today

forthewin

There is no better time for the Cardinals to stop the Dodgers road winning streak than tonight. If they don't win with Wainwright on the mound, the rest of the series is going to be hell with Kershaw, Nolasco, and Ryu against Kelly, Miller, and Westbrook.

TheMLBKing

Quote Originally Posted by forthewin View Post
    There is no better time for the Cardinals to stop the Dodgers road winning streak than tonight. If they don't win with Wainwright on the mound, the rest of the series is going to be hell with Kershaw, Nolasco, and Ryu against Kelly, Miller, and Westbrook.
    Exactly. This is gonna be one of those "streak breaker" games for the dodgers. They probably win tomorrow and wednesday.

forthewin

The Cards are in biiiiggg trouble now. They need to stop the terrible t.v.play as well.