KidSeoul
    KidSeoul's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

The Gift of the Day for Saturday 8/3 is...

Texas Rangers -105

The Rangers are starting to get hot, and at the right time. Winners of five in a row and now just 2.5 games back of the division leaders Athletics, the Rangers are in perfect position to make it six in a row and trim the lead to 1.5 games by days end. Furthermore, Texas has Garza on the mound for his second start on his new team. Garza hasn't lost in his last 7 starts and has gotten the "W" six out of those seven times. His ERA is a 1.57 in these past seven starts and out of the 7 starts, 3 have been on the road where he's pitched 22 innings and has a 1.33 ERA.

Opposing him, for the Athletics, is Jarrod Parker, who is a solid pitcher for the most part but struggled mightily in his last start at home against the LA Angels. He went 5 innings, giving up 6 earned runs and 7 walks. Also, he hasn't figured into a decision in his last six starts where his team lost five times.

The Athletics have lost three in a row and although they had plenty of chances last night against Ogando, they haven't been clutch in scoring opportunities and have suffered accordingly. The Rangers bats have been heating up as of late and with a beast like Garza on the hill for them, we can expect any run support will be sufficient this afternoon.

The line for this game opened for Texas last night at +115, which I thought was surreal, but now it's at -105, and this is by far still a gift.

As we did yesterday, see you all at the cash-out line!

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

u are correct my friend.. let me help u out alittle further. garza last pitched against oakland exactly 1 month ago... 8 innings pitched 4 hits 1 run. smith, lowrie, redick and coco crisp are a combined 10 for 57. coco crisp 2 for 17, jed lowrie 3 for 15. seth smith 2 for 15... seems like he owns a pretty good chunk of this lineup. the only problem is...he owns this texas lineup aswell..

nelson cruz is 0-14
    adrian beltre 3-15
    david murphy 2-15
    kinsler 1-9

I see texas pull it out in a low scoring game, parker hasnt given up more than 5 hits in his last 10 games... or more than 2 runs except for his last game against angels where he gave up 6. and one game against seattle where he gave up 3

rnunez91
    rnunez91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4981

and oh sht wassup bro lol.. i remember u from yesterday

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I looked at this game earlier, I lean Texas myself.
    I like the way Beltre has been swinging the bat latley too.

I appreciate a good write up, good job.
    Rangers 1* for me

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by rnunez91 View Post
    and oh sht wassup bro lol.. i remember u from yesterday
    I thought you added all that info cause you recognized me already from yesterday. lol. whaddup!

KidSeoul

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I looked at this game earlier, I lean Texas myself.
    I like the way Beltre has been swinging the bat latley too.

I appreciate a good write up, good job.
    Rangers 1* for me
    Thanks! Time to take this gift to the bank!