dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Phills allow 8 unearned in 1 inning

How does that even happen? Most embarrassing active roster I have seen. The revere injury really crippled this team.. They were actually playing good baseball

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

So pathetic. Could not believe how that unfolded.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

wtf happened i was watching this pathetic ass kc/sox game. How the fukk did they get 8 un earned. I saw the box score and thought they just got a couple of doubles and homers.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

yeah, I was on my way to starbucks with my daughter...
    in the space of fifteen minutes that game miraculously went straight to hell.
    my first instinct was "blame bastardo! that fxxkin' shxtbird!" so I checked the box score on my phone,
    and it appears that he is not to blame! that underachieving fxxk may have actually stopped the bleeding.
    so far, the phi RL is my only loss on the day, so I could not care less, but I am intrigued.
    phillies season is shot. angels are cashing out, too. gotta watch mlb network for some highlights.

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Craziest inning I've ever seen! Started with that left fielder dropping the ball you gotta see the highlights on this one it's unreal!

whtsox13
    Update your status
    whtsox13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Any runs scored after an error that would have been the 3rd out are unearned; Official rule 10.16(a)