chabooky386
    its called gambling for a reason
    chabooky386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7618

Looking for a slammer today! 7/28/13>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ITCHING TO SLAM MY WINNINGS FOR THE WEEK!

4seasons
    4seasons's Avatar Become A Pro!

For my best bet of the day, have to go with the Rays @ -149, who have been streaking while the Yanks have been drowning. You got Moore 14-3 @ Hughes 4-9. Rays will be up for the game with Jeter back, and the BoSox winning yesterday for a virtual tie for first place in the division. Yanks lineup seems very weak to me, with Soriano at cleanup who is ZERO for his last 15 AB's. Suziki batting 6th to me is useless. Yanks 7th & 8th batters each have an avg under .210, while Rays' 7th & 8th batters each have avgs over .250. On top of superb defense & pitching, Rays have 4th and 5th batters each with an avg. of .320 or better. No one in the Yanks lineup is at .300. Cano was over .300 going into Friday, but has gone hitless in the series to bring his avg. below .300. I had heard the Rays hadn't won a series at the Yanks for a while. Today they sweep 'em.

chabooky386

Quote Originally Posted by 4seasons View Post
    for my best bet of the day, have to go with the rays @ -149, who have been streaking while the yanks have been drowning. You got moore 14-3 @ hughes 4-9. Rays will be up for the game with jeter back, and the bosox winning yesterday for a virtual tie for first place in the division. Yanks lineup seems very weak to me, with soriano at cleanup who is zero for his last 15 ab's. Suziki batting 6th to me is useless. Yanks 7th & 8th batters each have an avg under .210, while rays' 7th & 8th batters each have avgs over .250. On top of superb defense & pitching, rays have 4th and 5th batters each with an avg. Of .320 or better. No one in the yanks lineup is at .300. Cano was over .300 going into friday, but has gone hitless in the series to bring his avg. Below .300. I had heard the rays hadn't won a series at the yanks for a while. Today they sweep 'em.
    on them already! Thanks for the write up! Lets get it!

500forazip
    500forazip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Nyy +130 1st 5... Ship it!

4seasons

Rays go 1,2 3 lamely in the first. After Moore has a 2 hit shut out against Boston, he can't get out of the first inning. He can't throw a strike. 2 infield mistakes leading to runs. Suziki with a 2-out RBI. Here's a clear cut exampe why NEVER bet on sports. Need to find a hobby where I can enjoy, and not foolishly lose my money. The opposite of everything I said that was likely to happen is what I get. Jeter hits a homerun on the first pitch. This shit is rigged.

500forazip
    500forazip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

wow

Charlie103
    Charlie103's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 634

Its not rigged

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

lol good call on those rays!

chabooky386

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    lol good call on those rays!

4seasons

Truly blew my mind to see that after my calling out Soriano & Suziki, they go 8 for 9 with the game winner too. Was truly blown to see what Jeter did leading off; that was not a good sign from the frst pitch. Was truly blown to see the Rays then go up 4-3. Was truly blown by Soriano's HR with Jeter on in the 3rd inning to give the Yanks the lead right back at 5-4. Was truly blown by the ump not once, but twice, calling out Rays' hitters on pitches so far outside was ridiculous, when Rays had runners in scoring postion with less than 2 outs. Was truly blown to see the same ump on good pitches in the zone, not being called for the Rays. Was truly blown by the other umps giving every other borderline call to the Yanks. Just blown away by this game

When Soriano & Suziki go 8 for 9 in a game again, against a first place team with prime pitching ... someone ... please wake me up as I'll have to see it to believe it.