jerseykai
    jerseykai's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daily Picks

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : MLB Baseball
    Selection : Philadelphia Phillies 10/15/2009 8:05 PM - (EST)
    Money Line +128 for Game
    C Hamels -L must Start C Kershaw -L must Start
    Amount : Risking 195.24 To Win 249.91 USD

Wager has been accepted!

betting on the phillies moneyline at +128 for tonights mlb game.

jerseykai

what a wild game!

BigAL
    BigAL's Avatar Become A Pro!

good start

jerseykai

Wager type : Straight Bet

Sport : MLB Baseball
    Selection : Philadelphia Phillies 10/16/2009 4:05 PM - (EST)
    Money Line +139 for Game
    P Martinez -R must Start V Padilla -R must Start
    Amount : Risking 345.15 To Win 479.76 USD
    going with the phillies moneyline at +139 today for game 2.
    i think both pitchers are fastball pitchers. padilla has more velocity on his fastball, around 95-99, whereas pedro's will probably be around 91-93 mph tops. Pedro might throw more offspeed stuff. I see both pitchers easily getting lit up by each others teams. the phillies bread and butter are fastballs and home runs. i hope the dodgers will not be hitting any home runs this game, because of the lack of velocity pedro throws. i think ryan howard could possibly have a difficult game if he decides to chase padilla's high fastball at 95-96. if the phillies are patient , they should be able to work some walk off of padilla because the strikezone yesterday was very small. i see a good chance of pedro getting lit up by the dodgers tonight. he isn't the lockdown pitcher that he used to be. he makes mistakes in the middle of the plate a lot. i hope the philly defense will make the plays and avoid the errors.

All in all, i like the phillies offensive linep more vs. padilla than the dodgers lineup vs. pedro. i think with the way chase utley swings at fastballs over the middle of the plate, he could have a very good game vs. padilla. the only phillies player that worries me is feliz, when i looked at gameday stats, he is not hitting well at all against padilla.