cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Cappinthepigs is Makinthepicks NLCS GM 1

LAD -135 Bookmaker Risk 2.7 units to win 2

Clayton Kershaw has given up only 5 ER in his last 5 Home Starts, he is 4-1 in Day games with a 3.24 ERA with the Dodgers winning 7 of the 10 he's started with the sun up ytd. He has garnered no decisions in his L3, but posted a 2.16 ERA in those games....

Cole Hammels
    has given up 12 ER in his last 4 on the road, he is 0-7 in day games and the Phillies have gone 1-9 in his starts during the day ytd. while he's posted a STELLAR 5.60 ERA in those starts....

The Dodgers hit LHP @ .270, .27 points better than the Phillies on the year.

The Dodgers Bullpen has a 1.23 WHIP and 2.88 ERA ytd. in 459.2 IP
    The Phillies Bullpen..... 1.37 WHIP and 3.72 ERA ytd in 558.1 IP

Starting Pitching Advantage LAD, Bullpen Advantage LAD, Hitting Advantage LAD
    Looks like a easy winner, so it will probably lose, but I'm going to be on it, so jump on board and lose some $$$'s with me!!

BOL

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Kershaw is a beast, Hammels seems to have lost that wicked change-up that lead to his dominance last year. Looks to be a strong play, but Phily line up is scary up and down. GL

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Yeah, I agree about their lineup, but I still think this game comes down to basically a pitching matchup..

6-3, 5-2 I say.