A little food for thought for the night, I'll update this in the morning.

The glaring game here for me is how the **** are the Blue Jays favored on the road. Yes RA Dickey is coming around, this and that. But frankly since their win streak theyve playd under .500 ball and are especially bad on the road. Yet they are -130 because Cleveland is starting a rookie?
I'll need to see the starting lineups on this one tomorrow. Otherwise this line sticks out like a sore thumb of the books begging action on Toronto.

The next game is Tampa Bay vs. Minn. I'm going to need some Minn and TB guys to chime in here, especially those that have been watching Matt Moore recently. Besides his 4 game hiccup he's been lights out, but the teams that beat him are similarly composed offensively to Minnesota.

The Yankees rip Santana, however I'm not sold their offense can hit the ball away from defenders two games in a row. Yes Pettite has dominated KC in the past (so has everyone), but he is also not in form this year.

Sale v. Sanchez. I'm most likely like the under here for a day game, barring heavy winds I don't think this will touch 8.

Finally we have Sox v. Mariners. I'm glad Seattle took one game in this series so I'm not scared away from taking Boston here. Also waiting on the lineups here, but otherwise Red Sox look good early.