tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Why The Yankees Game Stays Under

Alright, everybody and their brother is on the Yankees over because it's at Yankee Stadium, the Twins are throwing a no-name pitcher, and the winds are blowing out.

Let's look at some other stats:

Sabathia hasn't given up more than 2 runs to the Twins since 2006. Even still, he has an astronomically low ERA against the Twinkies.

The Yanks have never seen Duensing before, meaning that he should be able to throw one time through the lineup with giving up around one run.

The Twins are coming off of a late plane ride after an extra-inning game...their bats will be stagnant.

Up until this morning, the Yankees didn't know which pitcher they would be facing, and so they've watched less game film.

My analysis is that the Twins wont score more than 2 runs, so you have to ask yourself this question: Can the Yankees score 8 against a guy they've never faced before? I'm saying no, and fading the public by playing the Under 10 at -128.

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Well, my analysis was pretty much spot on. Sabathia gave up 2 runs, and the Yanks couldn't score 8. Rough loss to all who were on the over, but this is one of my few capping successes of late, so I'm pleased haha.

Now let's just hope that the Cards/Dodgers game goes over!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I hope you get points for posting that as a blog. Nice analysis.