Mariners (Hernández) -111
    Marlins (Koehler) +165

HappyKane
    HappyKane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3999

Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

don't ever stop doing this please. I know you don't get many responses, but many people keep an eye on your work.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    don't ever stop doing this please. I know you don't get many responses, but many people keep an eye on your work.
    No doubt. I've been reading his stuff even when he was at blankets and I hate that place..disagree w spurs but oh well...

Marooner
    Marooner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1465

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    No doubt. I've been reading his stuff even when he was at blankets and I hate that place..disagree w spurs but oh well...
    yeah I don't always agree with his picks, but having that info in one place is very helpful. I don't get the mojo ratings either. I suck at nba, miserably and just know whatever side I think should win, will def not win.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lol. Yea I've never understood the ratings but hk certainly seems to know what he doing w them, really like when they line up w a play I already like and I've always tailed to A vs C stuff.. Yea I'm not big nba guy but betting heat when they have to win been pretty good to me last few years.