Grizzlies918
    Grizzlies918's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

That's why you don't pay juice against good teams. Why anyone would bet -180 against the Pirates is beyond me.

DeezusWINSTREAKT
    DeezusWINSTREAKT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed its not over yet. I got -170 n wen up to -210

No coin pointed out teams with raising money lines have been losing at a trendy rate maybe its time to start fading line movement 4 me cuz good numbers going up and up and up n they lose often it seems

DeezusWINSTREAKT

One batter is beating the reds up today. Reds likely lose now but wow I'm surprised

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlies918 View Post
    That's why you don't pay juice against good teams. Why anyone would bet -180 against the Pirates is beyond me.
    Pirates for last 20 years have not Finished over .500 wat u talking about here? Every 2nd half of yr pirates reverrt to a crap team
    Last edited by DeezusWINSTREAKT; 06-20-13 at 02:44 PM.

curtrambus
    curtrambus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4799

Glad I took -1.5 saved me money

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Pirates get good value for a reason

Well see what happens maybe this yr is the yr they do something. Today is 1 day , and this 1 day Alvarez is on one!!!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

My bad yall this game was off to a great start that nasty turnaround with relief pitcher And pedro alvarez was a little bit of something I wasn't expecting to see. No rusell martin today either

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I think I'll make a play on Feldman to bounce back I'll post some info c if y'all like it

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlies918 View Post
    Not paying that juice. I'll stay away. Liking the A's later this afternoon.
    Good call on stay Away it was hard to choose pirates

DeezusWINSTREAKT

Quote Originally Posted by Marooner View Post
    homer bailey in a day game -190? just doesn't make sense. not against pitt. if baseball is fixed which way would this point to the game being fixed? i can't figure it out. are they enticing pirate bettors by giving such a juicy line for a good underdog team? are they trying to make red bettors believe they better jump on the money train at all cost? if this line was cincy was -130 to -150 i could see taking reds... are they trying to dissuade red bettors because the reds are a lock. i know bailey no-hit the bucs, but other 4 starts last year he gave up over an hit/ per inning, and he has sucked in day games this year. i know the reds record at home, but the bucs should not be +180... does this point to a fix? and if so which way.

also, why has tex/oak line moved against oak even though they seem to betting favorite? is that a sign of fix? is tex a lock?

help me figure out what these lines say if they say anything...
    This is interesting me a lot more now haha. Weird game kinda I wouldn't go overboard n believe it was fixed but wow 1 average batter had a huge day crazy and the public all over +180 maybe books had no idea alvarez would show up also

MANIER08
    MANIER08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

baseball is a tough bet people either like RL or ML. you bet ML favs you will have to be correct a high %. but good games tonight! we bounce back! hopefully texas holds on!

DeezusWINSTREAKT

I like rays a lil tonight, cubs worth a parlay with over, and leaning Mets a little bit tonight

What y'all think??

First 12