ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Quote Originally Posted by ChArRiT View Post
    mmm I got it under 4 1/2 and -115 anyone got it at 5 the ff ??
    My bookie told me it was 5 -138.The same bookie that rip me off the last time,I just give him another chance today because i was at work when i booked this one.Then I call my wife to help me type my play on this thread.At first she don't want to.I think that 4.5 was the right line but my bookie told me it is 5 so i booked it.

ragiche

Quote Originally Posted by darkenergy View Post
    I know, she has been hot in the last several selections. She took Colts twice (vs. Miami and Arizona, while I am on the opposite ), last Saturday she took Penn State and yesterday Over Mini. I'mma start tailing her . She and Ragiche gonna make me rich man.
    My book doesn't sell/buy point in baseball, but they has an option if you bet Under 4.5 you pay -115, but if you take Under 4 you get +120.
    Several occasions I took .5 point less than suggested just to pay lesser juice. Today for instant, there's no way the score landing on 4.5 and I can't booking at 5 as ragiche booked. So I rather take 4.
    I think i should tail your lady,darkE.I have no idea that your lady is good in nfl

ragiche

Now it's time for me to type on this one.I already thank my wife for the favor but in return she ask me to buy her a new sofa.

WNBA:Tomorrow

Mercury ML (LARGE)

NHL:Today

Dallas Stars ML (2x)

GL hope these added plays helps .
    Last edited by ragiche; 10-06-09 at 06:21 PM.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

Quote Originally Posted by ragiche View Post
    My bookie told me it was 5 -138.The same bookie that rip me off the last time,I just give him another chance today because i was at work when i booked this one.Then I call my wife to help me type my play on this thread.At first she don't want to.I think that 4.5 was the right line but my bookie told me it is 5 so i booked it.
    No wonder you keep telling everyone to keep this thread clean......now I know why.....you anticipated this day will come.

oda11
    oda11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Was gonna tail you on the FF under, but accidentally got the Twins TT under 4.5

Wish me luck lol.

ragiche

Quote Originally Posted by oda11 View Post
    Was gonna tail you on the FF under, but accidentally got the Twins TT under 4.5

Wish me luck lol.
    GL

darkenergy

NBA preseason, I play small (.5 of money won on Orlando yesterday) on toronto +3.5

darkenergy

WOL oda

ragiche

My bookie doesn't have any preseason lines yet?

darkenergy

I think i should tail your lady,darkE.I have no idea that your lady is good in nfl
    I didn't know that either until one Sunday morning I woke up early and skipped go to church....then found out she was woke up early too, and digging around vegasinsider.
    I told my bookie.....man...you mess with the best...you will die like the rest.

ragiche

I didn't know that either until one Sunday morning I woke up early and skipped go to church....then found out she was woke up early too, and digging around vegasinsider.
    I told my bookie.....man...you mess with the best...you will die like the rest.
    You and oda really makes me laugh .

darkenergy

rag, I don't think your bookie intentionally rip you off. I have a local bookie does the same thing, he too the line off bodog and give me with an adjustment according to the juice posted on bodog. For example tonight CFB game, bodog currently has Troy -7 (even) and M. Tenn +7 (-120). He would give me Troy -6.5 for -105, or M.Ten +6.5 for -105. He used to charge -110.....but I keep b*tching, so he cut down to -105. yeeehaaa
    If the more people demanding on Troy, lets say Troy -7 (-115 or -120) on bodog, he then would give me Troy -7.5.
    So, maybe this how locals works?

darkenergy

Oda....if the game final right now me and you both win.

ragiche

rag, I don't think your bookie intentionally rip you off. I have a local bookie does the same thing, he too the line off bodog and give me with an adjustment according to the juice posted on bodog. For example tonight CFB game, bodog currently has Troy -7 (even) and M. Tenn +7 (-120). He would give me Troy -6.5 for -105, or M.Ten +6.5 for -105. He used to charge -110.....but I keep b*tching, so he cut down to -105. yeeehaaa
    If the more people demanding on Troy, lets say Troy -7 (-115 or -120) on bodog, he then would give me Troy -7.5.
    So, maybe this how locals works?
    You may have a point there.So,whatever the bookie told me the most important thing is the team that I bet on must cover for me/us or my money will be doomed with this kind of line changing by the bookie.

ragiche

Don't worry guys they will not score in the later inninings.I hope.

oda11

Not looking good for me lol, another lesson learned!

darkenergy

anyone on M. Ten +6.5 tonight?
    I am leaning M.ten 1q and whole game

ragiche

anyone on M. Ten +6.5 tonight?
    I am leaning M.ten 1q and whole game
    Already tailed you on this one 2x just for the game.Gonna give myself another shot on cfb.Now let's cash this one.

darkenergy

I got +7 in my local.....my online doesn't offer 1q line for this one, which is odd.
    But rag why play 2x on CFB on weekday? I don't like to play large on CFB during weekdays....I normally lost more than win. Can't wait until NBA start.
    GL rag

ragiche

Already won my heavy play.This cfb game is kinda a support to keep you/us rolling.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Series Bets:

(4x) phillies -160

(6x) cards -140

Dexter
    Update your status

my husband told me to type this here. detroit-minesotta under 5 first five innings = heavy.
    now that is dedication sir ragiche

and bingo - the twins are a winner winner chicken dinner

Dexter
    Update your status

Game 1: (5x) yankees (runline)

oda11

LESSON LEARNED!!! rag and DE you know what I am talking about

darkenergy

No more BS random picks anymore.....the boy will become a man beginning tomorrow . ONLY solid pick from me, BUT in all seriousness you guy should fade it.

oda11

No more BS random picks anymore.....the boy will become a man beginning tomorrow . ONLY solid pick from me, BUT in all seriousness you guy should fade it.
    Only picks that you and me agree upon

darkenergy

Oda, how do you put the record under your post. I'mma tracking see how I do.....Or I should say how BAD I do on my own.

oda11

Upper right corner of this page, setting, signature.

oda11

Oh, I guessed you got it LOL!

darkenergy

oopp....it already up. Well now I hope LA King come through to give me some confident and for my journey tomorrow

oda11

I am taking Phillies tomorrow.

darkenergy

Will look more careful, but leans Nebraska -3 tomorrow.

ragiche

Let's get started.Round one,Divisional playoffs.(My thoughts)

MIN/NYY

Looking through this series.I see this one will be played in a full 5 games.Which i think the yanks will take the 1st 2 games and the twins will win the next 2 at the metrodome.In game 1,I think it will be decided at the later innings as the twins bullpen been used up yesterday (Prediction:Yanks win by 4 here).As for game 2,this will be a squeker (Prediction: Yanks by 1). As for games 3 and 4 the twins will win su as they will give their fans their last hurray at the dome.And the team who wants it more will win in the decesive game 5.

BOS/LAA

The halos are one of the best on base percentage in the league.The only concerns me here are their pitching,but the angels have the 2 best home pitchers here Saunders and Weaver.While the sox pitching are also unpredictable right now.I'll take the Halos to win this series.Why? Revenge factor and I think they(angels) won't let the sox beat them 3 years in a row.

COL/PHI

The phillies are going to be match up by one of the hottest team to enter the playoffs and they are the rockies (who's 1 game short of taking the division crown from the dodgers).My lean here are the phillies will win in 4 games.The phils taking game 1 and the rockies will take the 2nd,and then the phils again will take 3 & 4.Why?They are the best road team coming into the playoffs,this season and dating back last years playoffs.I think that the rockies will have a hard time with the defending world champs.

STL/LAD

2 straight cy young candidates will be on the mound for the cards.Against one of the great masterminds in the playoffs in the form of Joe torre.This series looks easy but it isn't.We know for the cards we have (Carpenter,Wainright,Pineiro,Franklin,Pu jols,Holliday,Ankiel,Molina) as for the dodgers we have (Wolfe,Billingsley,Kershaw,Broxton,Ramir ez,Kemp,Ethier,Hudson).Both teams have great depth in their lineup,whoever wins in this series either of them are deserving to be in the NLDS.I cap this series will go into a full 5 games.

As for my series bets:

Phillies (HEAVY)

Angels (HEAVY)

ragiche

Plays for today 10/7

MLB:

Phillies ML (HEAVY)

MIN/NYY Over 9.5 (LARGE)

Cardinals ML 1st 5 innings (LARGE)

WNBA:

Mercury ML (LARGE)

GL today guys hope these plays helps .

darkenergy

Thanks rag. I booked Phillies early in the morning @ -133. Now you go heavy, I might add some more. GL

First 12345 ... Last