TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

fckn dodgers

haha, i really thought jansen was the real deal closer. now he comes in and blows a save chance. when is it the players fault?

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    haha, i really thought jansen was the real deal closer. now he comes in and blows a save chance. when is it the players fault?
    This whole dodgers bullpen is a joke. I had one-bet, ONE, on the Dodgers in that series against ATL, in ATL where the bullpen choke-jobbed the lead every game, literally every game when they had a lead, since then the Dodgers are an auto-fade for me.

Offense is a joke, defense is questionable, pitching outside of Kershaw, and a select few who remain nameless, is complete and utter dog-@#%5.

I'm sorry but Puig doesn't pitch.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

League wasn't getting it done, he's not a K artist, Jansen's numbers are superior.
    You are better off betting first five if the team you are backing doesn't have a Kimbrel (who also has been off a little this year), Mo, or a Nathan type in the 'pen.

Mo, after missing a season, and at age 72, is more still reliable than 95 percent of the league.