ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Mia & hou +200?

MIA last game vs NY was at home against Harvey. they won 11-6 and cashed a +180 ticket. not only that they swept the Mets and cashed 3 dog tickets in a row. now they head to NY and are lined at +200, with a better starter than K. Slowey imo. whats gonna be the difference here? home field ain't worth that many points, is it?

HOU last game vs KC was at home against Shields. they won 3-1 and cashed a +190 ticket. they also won the series against the Royals and cashed 2 big dog tickets in the process. now they head to KC and are lined at +200, with the exact same 2 pitchers as the last time they met. once again whats gonna be the difference here?

i cant figure out why the books would be posting these types of numbers especially after what has already recently happened in these match ups. can someone that knows more than me justify the books here.

HardCore
    I Win Some, I Lose Less
    HardCore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

the under in the mia/nym gm may be the safest total of the week and hou will probably win su but Harvey wont pitch like a human 2 games in a row especially against that horrible line-up so i would parlay the mets ml with something and pound the under. But to answer your question its because its the aces at home with shields and harvey and the books know they will get action vs those triple A teams no matter how high they set the lines.