AllOfYouLose
    AllOfYouLose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Truth is You All Sukk! Over 70% Here >>>>

So I have been trying to teach my girl how to capp sports so we can have little contests between each other, she tells me that all the capping is a joke and all the SBR posters are also jokes, she says there are only a few that can actually win and the rest just post to make there terrible work noticeable to all, one of such is that Philly guy who loses 70% instead of winning at that percentage, so I am going to post her plays so all of you can finally win something hahaha

06/06/13
    Detroit Tigers
    ML and RL
    Oakland
    ML

Follow as you may, gl

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

LOL, phillyhata's back and bashing himself!

Marigold HD
    Marigold HD's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47737

Quote Originally Posted by thes0vereign View Post
    LOL, phillyhata's back and bashing himself!
    Yup......almost the exact type of personality. Waiting for the cockyness part.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

AllOfYouLose

Lmao not even close, that dude is a complete bag of dog doo doo! She was on a heater this week so I figured I would post for yall to follow if you want or track and see wat she does, who knows...you all might become winners for once!

thes0vereign

Quote Originally Posted by AllOfYouLose View Post
    Lmao not even close, that dude is a complete bag of dog doo doo! She was on a heater this week so I figured I would post for yall to follow if you want or track and see wat she does, who knows...you all might become winners for once!
    Tits or GTFO.

AllOfYouLose

You want a pic of her tiggos so you can print out the picture, post on ur ceiling, and choke ur chicken to it every night? That's fine with me, here ya go ( . )( . )

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Home team RL's are horrible bets

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

I have the same exact bets and I have a feeling it's not going to go well....oh damn why why why???

AllOfYouLose

Gus, I love the avatar, one of the best shows to ever play, and she doesn't know any better but even if the RL loses and Detroit wins it is still profit, but we will see, and thunderous y r u doubting so early in the game? Negativiety is always a bad thing so let's enjoy the game and cheer for the 2 run victory!
    Points Awarded:

Gus Fring gave AllOfYouLose 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

phillyhata why did you abandon your old handle?

AllOfYouLose

Y do u all think I am Philly? That dude was a joke who thought he couldn't lose a game but in fact couldn't win a game, so let's stop calling me Philly cuz that is a disgrace to me! Thanx

AllOfYouLose

Thunderous, there is the 2 we needed, and is that u in the pic? If so we need to get a 3 way going ASAP haha Jk, no but for real

thunderous
    Update your status

Thunderous, there is the 2 we needed, and is that u in the pic? If so we need to get a 3 way going ASAP haha Jk, no but for real
    I am up for it anytime lol....and as for the negativity it was just for kicks. Just saw in the score box so cheers

AllOfYouLose

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-15 at 01:52 PM. Reason: image does not exist

thunderous
    Update your status

You think this pen of the tigers hold the rays?? BTW can't see what you post

doublecreek
    doublecreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4929

2-0 so far--too bad I saw this after I went on the over

cheers to her!!!

thes0vereign

I love how you're sheltering yourself behind an imaginary girlfriend, so that when this thread bottoms out in a few days, you say "It wasn't my fault my girl can't cap! I can hit 70% all day!" You can't. Nobody can. It is not possible.

AllOfYouLose

Yay cheers to her, grrr if she wins this Oakland wager then I owe her a steak dinner, fuuuukkk, profit goes to dinner fml! Letz get it tho, n thunderous it was suppose to be a pic but don't know how to post it, n sorry for no response to ur question I was out playing some catch, but glad the det pen held those rays after the 9th inning blow last night! On to Chicago for an Oakland W!!

AllOfYouLose

Sovereign, first of all no fake gf here, secondly, I can in no way cap at 70%, and lastly, I do not kno how long her heater will last but if it is not 70% then it is not 70% I just threw that out there cuz it seemed like a funny title that would fit in with the rest of the SBR fukks! Quick question for ur smart azz, what is profit? Wen u search it lemme kno ASAP so I kno if it is good or not thanx

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Whatever you say Manti.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=AllOfYouLose;18860408]So I have been trying to teach my girl how to capp sports so we can have little contests between each other, she tells me that all the capping is a joke and all the SBR posters are also jokes, she says there are only a few that can actually win and the rest just post to make there terrible work noticeable to all, one of such is that Philly guy who loses 70% instead of winning at that percentage, so I am going to post her plays so all of you can finally win something hahaha

06/06/13

She also tells you that you make her come. I woudnt believe her If I were you.

AllOfYouLose

Good manti joke, but do u even kno wat punani smells like? Let alone look like? U prolly havent seen puzzy since puzzy had u...And pulled, u r just another basher who picks....u can finish that one, and ur avatar is ur spank bank material so y u talkin about makin a girl come? It's obvious u like muscular men to push in ur pooper! Letz go A's!

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Whatever you say Manti.
    lol. Manti mixed with a little schizophrenia. but hey, some types of crazy can kill the books. only time will tell if this is just another like the others.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Got me pegged Newbie! Well good winnin to ya .. err I mean ur girl. haha

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Good manti joke, but do u even kno wat punani smells like? Let alone look like? U prolly havent seen puzzy since puzzy had u...And pulled, u r just another basher who picks....u can finish that one, and ur avatar is ur spank bank material so y u talkin about makin a girl come? It's obvious u like muscular men to push in ur pooper! Letz go A's!
    Putting fake, roids body in his profile shows how American education failed in him.

AllOfYouLose

I mean really, you see all these avatars of fine azz ladies with bomb booties (thunderous) and then u have this queer with a oiled up male in a banana hammock flexing his muscles....I mean

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I mean really, you see all these avatars of fine azz ladies with bomb booties (thunderous) and then u have this queer with a oiled up male in a banana hammock flexing his muscles....I mean

Is this serious enough for you.

AllOfYouLose

Is that where your boyfriend sits? Yep I knew it, thanx for clearing it up

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

^ thats just asking for pink eye.
    Points Awarded:

pulledclear gave ItsMeMrMattE 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thunderous
    Update your status

hey allofyou the a's won!! u better treat the lady well

thunderous
    Update your status

and while typing the above post i missed on getting my heat -1 bet in. have a huge bet on spurs ml an spread as well so i hope it doesnt screw me.

AllOfYouLose

Good thing you missed that heat bet lol congrats!! (I waited to post so I wouldnt jinx it) And I will take care of her, I mean she technically won the money, wat else did u play today?

thunderous
    Update your status

Good thing you missed that heat bet lol congrats!! (I waited to post so I wouldnt jinx it) And I will take care of her, I mean she technically won the money, wat else did u play today?
    i know....i was still getting Heat +3.5 and i said u know what fukk it. it will be unbelievable if the rockies win cause i graded that a loss already have them in a round rob with the other 2 already won and then for night games i have yankees and atlanta -120 borth for a small paly

thunderous
    Update your status

it is so fukking annoying to type from the tablet.....glad to know u will be taking care of her

123 Last