bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

The Miami Marlins this year.Absolute Money Machine this year

This team switched from the florida marlins to the miami marlins and had the best stadium in baseball just handed to them.....Yet they are 16-41 and have NO superstars at all?Who the hell is behind this franchise plan?This is like a triple A team playing in the MLB this year.Its unreal how bad they have gotten.No one on that team is worth of penetrate.

I bet if you bet $400 per marlins game AGAINST the rest of the year ypu would have a pretty fat profit just marlin fading.I have a small fund i started about 2 weeks ago and im doing nothing with it but bet against miami at any price.My buddy who uses heritage needed a little bit of cash and i dont use heritage,but have an acct.I bought $200 off him and had him transfer it to my acct.Right now my heritage $200 transfer is sitting at $636 in 2 weeks just betting against miami.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Uh, at $100 against Miami a game for the last three you just lost like $500? So you have to have them lose 5 in a row assuming they are underdogs in each, betting a hundred a game.

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did your bankroll take a major hit with the sweep of the Mets?

baazigar
    baazigar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

they do suck but like any MLB team, they will make small runs. they hit harvey pretty well this wknd and the other crappy mets pitching.
    look at the astros. i'd be careful.

i'd take phillies today though

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

If you are going to fade them, do it RL always, when they lose they lose BIG most of the time. Otherwise, ML juice can kill you in the long run.
    Today PHI RL looks solid IMO.
    Good Luck.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!